Weight Watchers Smart Ones Classic Favorites Spaghetti with Meat Sauce uploaded by Chelsi N.Weight Watchers Smart Ones Classic Favorites Spaghetti with Meat Sauce uploaded by Chelsi N.Weight Watchers Smart Ones Classic Favorites Spaghetti with Meat Sauce uploaded by tymesha w.

BY WEIGHT WATCHERS #16 in Frozen Entrees

WieghtWatchers® Smart Ones® Classic Favorites Spaghetti with Meet Sauce.
250 calories.
5g fat.
5g fiber.
13g protein.
Tender spaghetti in a zesty meat sauce with onions, mushrooms & tomatoes.
6 PointsPlus + value™.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.

Maggie G.
Lincoln Park, NJ
I've been on weight watchers for 2 years and this is one of my go to meals. It's great portion size and really fills you up. Plus the taste is delicious. I only purchase when on sale but you can get a good deal if you shop around. I would recommend this product.
Natasha G.
west linn, OR
I really enjoy this meal, it is quick to microwave and not too many points. Even though it seems small it is surprisingly filling! Very cheap compared to other diet meals and there are often coupons.
Sarah H.
Madison, AL
Really good. Compare to lean cuisines. They have a good flavor and are a really quick easy meal if you're trying to lose weight or if you just don't have a ton of time for lunch.
Michaela D.
Sellers, SC
Weight Watchers smart ones spaghetti with meat sauce is my favorite. It's really feeling and taste good. For the cost you can't get a better lunch. I definitely recommend this.
Alexandra S.
I love this color. It's my favorite Essie to date. I'm going to wear it long after summer is over. :D Opaque in two coats. Can be a little sticky, but I love the color, so who cares?
Cady S.
Clymer, NY
Just like it says, spaghetti. Can't really screw that up. But it was great because I didn't have to make it. Just pop it in and wait for it to be done. It was pretty good.
Carole D.
Tulsa, OK
This is considered to be very healthy. This meal is excellent to assist in my weight lost. This is part of Oprah's enterprise, and she's very much health conscious.
Brianna K.
Saint Cloud, FL
Such a pretty coral color. As always, this Essie polish goes on smooth and lasts me a good length of time. This color pairs so beautifully with Essie's gold glitter polish.
Kimberly C.
west Lafayette
Compton me talking really good the pasta and meat sauce is really good and really feeling I enjoy eating this I ate it on a regular basis when I'm at work
Erin R.
I've been eating weight watchers smart ones for by ears since they arrived in the market. In love anything nwith pasta but meatsauce is perfected.