Weight Watchers Smart Ones Classic Favorites Spaghetti with Meat Sauce uploaded by Chelsi N.Weight Watchers Smart Ones Classic Favorites Spaghetti with Meat Sauce uploaded by Chelsi N.Weight Watchers Smart Ones Classic Favorites Spaghetti with Meat Sauce uploaded by tymesha w.

BY WEIGHT WATCHERS #21 in Frozen Entrees

WieghtWatchers® Smart Ones® Classic Favorites Spaghetti with Meet Sauce.
250 calories.
5g fat.
5g fiber.
13g protein.
Tender spaghetti in a zesty meat sauce with onions, mushrooms & tomatoes.
6 PointsPlus + value™.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.

alexis a.
I love my diet Smart Ones meals! I love to try different ones and this one is amazing. And that's coming from an Italian! The meat gives the sauce a great flavor and it's not too acidic or too bland like you would think from a frozen dinner.
April W.
I love weight watchers products.The sauce is amazing and has such a great taste to it that I forgot that it is lower calories.It is a fast alternative and I am really impressed with it.I would recommend it.
Emma R.
Cincinnati, OH
I like that these meals are quick and easy to make while also being healthy for me! Being a college student, it's hard to find a food that is both healthy and is quick to make since I'm always short on time. This food helps meet both of those criteria and has become a favorite.
Melissa B.
Unionville , IN
The speggtie was really good i thought it would i thought it would tast blaned but acutally i was really suprised it tasted great it was really good it tasted really good like it was from olive graden
Morgan T.
Madison, AL
This is pretty good it's not like very bursting with flavor but I'm kinda particular about my spaghetti and this I could do. I liked it, isn't my first time having it and will have it again I'm sure
Carole D.
Tulsa, OK
This is considered to be very healthy. This meal is excellent to assist in my weight lost. This is part of Oprah's enterprise, and she's very much health conscious.
Dee B.
Pearcy, AR
I keep these along with other varieties in the freezer at work. Taste great with not to many calories. Weight Watchers Smart Ones Classic Favorites Spaghetti with Meat Sauce
Barbie S.
I enjoy every now and then a weight watchers frozen dinner. They have a lighter taste than usual frozen dinners.
Abby M.
To me freezer meals have a lot of sodium, I do taste the salt in these. They are ok, if you are in a hurry. I do like that you can match up your weight watcher points with this product. Taste, it does taste like a diet meal. They are always on sale.
Camille S.
I like SmartOnes. It's nice that they are a Weight watchers product because it makes staying within your points so much easier! This product is pretty tasty and as healthy as a microwaved meal can be. I would recommend to others!'