Weight Watchers Smart Ones Classic Favorites Spaghetti with Meat Sauce uploaded by tymesha w.Weight Watchers Smart Ones Classic Favorites Spaghetti with Meat Sauce uploaded by Chelsi N.Weight Watchers Smart Ones Classic Favorites Spaghetti with Meat Sauce uploaded by Chelsi N.

BY WEIGHT WATCHERS #13 in Frozen Entrees

WieghtWatchers® Smart Ones® Classic Favorites Spaghetti with Meet Sauce.
250 calories.
5g fat.
5g fiber.
13g protein.
Tender spaghetti in a zesty meat sauce with onions, mushrooms & tomatoes.
6 PointsPlus + value™.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.

Morgan T.
Madison, AL
This is pretty good it's not like very bursting with flavor but I'm kinda particular about my spaghetti and this I could do. I liked it, isn't my first time having it and will have it again I'm sure
Dee B.
Pearcy, AR
I keep these along with other varieties in the freezer at work. Taste great with not to many calories. Weight Watchers Smart Ones Classic Favorites Spaghetti with Meat Sauce
Abby M.
To me freezer meals have a lot of sodium, I do taste the salt in these. They are ok, if you are in a hurry. I do like that you can match up your weight watcher points with this product. Taste, it does taste like a diet meal. They are always on sale.
Janice W.
Camby, IN
I'm currently on Weight Watchers. These entrees make great lunches. I'm the only one home during the day and I don't want to cook just for me. They are kind of small, so I usually have a side salad or some other veggie.
Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
Smart Ones is one of the few Weight Watcher items that I can still eat because of my migraines. I love this spaghetti and meatballs really good and they actually give you a decent amount of Meatballs which is rare to find.
Jackie S.
Cliffwood, NJ
These aren't very filling meals but they don't taste half bad for a frozen dinner. They help you stay on track with your weight watchers plan. They are kind of expensive though so are not budget friendly unless you catch them on sale.
Angie M.
Aurora, CO
These were really good. Much better than the steak. Chicken was tender. I felt like they were messy to eat though but the taste was really great and I didn't care about the mess since I was home when I ate them.
Jennifer M.
I LOVE WWS Weight Watchers Smart Ones Classuc Favorites Spaghetti. It is so delicious, and quick bite! Their meat sauce it so perfect even though its a quick microwavable meal. I love how it is always consistent and limit my calories intake.
Camille S.
I like SmartOnes. It's nice that they are a Weight watchers product because it makes staying within your points so much easier! This product is pretty tasty and as healthy as a microwaved meal can be. I would recommend to others!'
alexis a.
I love my diet Smart Ones meals! I love to try different ones and this one is amazing. And that's coming from an Italian! The meat gives the sauce a great flavor and it's not too acidic or too bland like you would think from a frozen dinner.