Weight Watchers Smart Ones Classic Favorites Spaghetti with Meat Sauce uploaded by tymesha w.Weight Watchers Smart Ones Classic Favorites Spaghetti with Meat Sauce uploaded by Chelsi N.Weight Watchers Smart Ones Classic Favorites Spaghetti with Meat Sauce uploaded by Chelsi N.

BY WEIGHT WATCHERS #20 in Frozen Entrees

WieghtWatchers® Smart Ones® Classic Favorites Spaghetti with Meet Sauce.
250 calories.
5g fat.
5g fiber.
13g protein.
Tender spaghetti in a zesty meat sauce with onions, mushrooms & tomatoes.
6 PointsPlus + value™.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.

Sue W.
Sue W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this when on a diet, and I like how the nutritional content is straightforward and easy to understand. If this is all you eat for a meal, you will most definitely still be hungry, so make sure to pair with some fruit or yogurt at the end.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE WWS Weight Watchers Smart Ones Classuc Favorites Spaghetti. It is so delicious, and quick bite! Their meat sauce it so perfect even though its a quick microwavable meal. I love how it is always consistent and limit my calories intake.
Camille S.
Camille S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like SmartOnes. It's nice that they are a Weight watchers product because it makes staying within your points so much easier! This product is pretty tasty and as healthy as a microwaved meal can be. I would recommend to others!'
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Dekalb, IL
These are always my go to dinners when I need something to fill me up but low calorie. There are a ton of great options to chose from. The spaghetti one is decent but I'm not a huge fan of meat sauce. It is still okay though
Cady S.
Cady S.
Clymer, NY
Just like it says, spaghetti. Can't really screw that up. But it was great because I didn't have to make it. Just pop it in and wait for it to be done. It was pretty good.
Erin R.
Erin R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been eating weight watchers smart ones for by ears since they arrived in the market. In love anything nwith pasta but meatsauce is perfected.
Carol G.
Carol G.
Nicholson, PA
This is very tasty. This is great for lunch but I don't feel it is enough for dinner. Would need to add a salad with it to be enough for dinner
Vivian S.
Vivian S.
Palo Alto , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This are great for when you are in ahurry and can't make a lunch for work. I always buy them and keep a spare at home a couple at work.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Jamestown, KY
One of the tastiest frozen meals I've tried it's one that hits that spot on a cool day and is easily prepared and healthy!!
Barbie S.
Barbie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy every now and then a weight watchers frozen dinner. They have a lighter taste than usual frozen dinners.