Weight Watchers Smart Ones Classic Favorites Spaghetti with Meat Sauce uploaded by Chelsi N.Weight Watchers Smart Ones Classic Favorites Spaghetti with Meat Sauce uploaded by Chelsi N.Weight Watchers Smart Ones Classic Favorites Spaghetti with Meat Sauce uploaded by tymesha w.

BY WEIGHT WATCHERS #21 in Frozen Entrees

WieghtWatchers® Smart Ones® Classic Favorites Spaghetti with Meet Sauce.
250 calories.
5g fat.
5g fiber.
13g protein.
Tender spaghetti in a zesty meat sauce with onions, mushrooms & tomatoes.
6 PointsPlus + value™.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.

Natalie S.
Dekalb, IL
These are always my go to dinners when I need something to fill me up but low calorie. There are a ton of great options to chose from. The spaghetti one is decent but I'm not a huge fan of meat sauce. It is still okay though
Cady S.
Clymer, NY
Just like it says, spaghetti. Can't really screw that up. But it was great because I didn't have to make it. Just pop it in and wait for it to be done. It was pretty good.
Erin R.
I've been eating weight watchers smart ones for by ears since they arrived in the market. In love anything nwith pasta but meatsauce is perfected.
Carol G.
Nicholson, PA
This is very tasty. This is great for lunch but I don't feel it is enough for dinner. Would need to add a salad with it to be enough for dinner
Vivian S.
Palo Alto , CA
This are great for when you are in ahurry and can't make a lunch for work. I always buy them and keep a spare at home a couple at work.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
It was okay. It's Spaghetti which is not hard to mess up. This is the first time buying it. Would I buy again? Probably not. I have had better-frozen pasta meals that tasted a whole lot better. I think the price is probably the only thing that was great about this meal.
Jillian B.
I love any weight watchers especially the pasta. The spaghetti and meat sauce tastes great and is very healthy for you! I bought this at Comet and plan to stock my freezer up with them. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a quick meal
Sue W.
I purchased this when on a diet, and I like how the nutritional content is straightforward and easy to understand. If this is all you eat for a meal, you will most definitely still be hungry, so make sure to pair with some fruit or yogurt at the end.
Angie M.
These were really good. Much better than the steak. Chicken was tender. I felt like they were messy to eat though but the taste was really great and I didn't care about the mess since I was home when I ate them.
Jennifer M.
I LOVE WWS Weight Watchers Smart Ones Classuc Favorites Spaghetti. It is so delicious, and quick bite! Their meat sauce it so perfect even though its a quick microwavable meal. I love how it is always consistent and limit my calories intake.