Weight Watchers Smart Ones Classic Favorites Spaghetti with Meat Sauce uploaded by tymesha w.Weight Watchers Smart Ones Classic Favorites Spaghetti with Meat Sauce uploaded by Chelsi N.Weight Watchers Smart Ones Classic Favorites Spaghetti with Meat Sauce uploaded by Chelsi N.

BY WEIGHT WATCHERS #61 in Frozen Entrees

WieghtWatchers® Smart Ones® Classic Favorites Spaghetti with Meet Sauce.
250 calories.
5g fat.
5g fiber.
13g protein.
Tender spaghetti in a zesty meat sauce with onions, mushrooms & tomatoes.
6 PointsPlus + value™.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.

Kathryn M.
Yucaipa, CA
This is my go to frozen spaghetti dinner. I'm a connoisseur of frozen dinners (that doesn't mean I can't cook). And of all the frozen spaghetti dinners I've had this is the only one that tastes like second day spaghetti. You know what I mean right? The noodle has been soaked in the marinara and everything is the perfect consistency.
Denise M.
Memphis
This is not bad in flavor but as the program changes, the portions get smaller and the prices stay the same or increase.  I rarely purchase them anymore for those reasons.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I’ve always been a fan of weight watchers and smart ones. This spaghetti has a great taste and it’s really easy to make. I love the convince of it as well. It works nice to take to work for lunch and it’s already proportioned.
Brigitte R.
Arlington, MA
Sometimes when I feel bad about myself I eat these considering I don’t know how to cook and these are low cal. I just pop these in the micro for a minute and there’s my dinner. On top of it they taste really good to. They don’t taste like a lot of those cheap frozen meals that you can get. This tastes like actual food not school food.
Jillian B.
I love any weight watchers especially the pasta. The spaghetti and meat sauce tastes great and is very healthy for you! I bought this at Comet and plan to stock my freezer up with them. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a quick meal
Sue W.
I purchased this when on a diet, and I like how the nutritional content is straightforward and easy to understand. If this is all you eat for a meal, you will most definitely still be hungry, so make sure to pair with some fruit or yogurt at the end.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
It was okay. It's Spaghetti which is not hard to mess up. This is the first time buying it. Would I buy again? Probably not. I have had better-frozen pasta meals that tasted a whole lot better. I think the price is probably the only thing that was great about this meal.
Natalie S.
Dekalb, IL
These are always my go to dinners when I need something to fill me up but low calorie. There are a ton of great options to chose from. The spaghetti one is decent but I'm not a huge fan of meat sauce. It is still okay though
Jennifer H.
Commerce City, CO
I love this meal. It is filling and delicious. I think it's a great value for the price. I thought the pasta sauce had a great taste and was very pleased. I would definitely repurchase this again!
Morgan T.
Madison, AL
This is pretty good it's not like very bursting with flavor but I'm kinda particular about my spaghetti and this I could do. I liked it, isn't my first time having it and will have it again I'm sure