Weight Watchers Smart Ones Classic Favorites Santa Fe Style Beans uploaded by Kailin T.Weight Watchers Smart Ones Classic Favorites Santa Fe Style Beans uploaded by Wendy C.

BY WEIGHT WATCHERS #16 in Rice

WeightWatchers® Smart Ones™ Classic Favorites Santa Fe Style Rice & Beans.
300 calories.
7g fat.
5g fiber.
9g protein.
Spicy rice & red beans with a zesty green chile & sour cream sauce, topped with mozzarella cheese.
8 PointsPlus + value™. see more...

Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
this is great! I love Mexican food and sometimes it can be hard to make healthier alternatives but this is the healthy alternative! It has great flavor and a good amount of rice beans and cheese! I find this one fills me up pretty well and all of the flavors really mix well together.
Amy S.
This is really good!! I like to bring these to work and this was my favorite one yet! I love Mexican food and this was just amazing. I will definitely buy again. Great price and would recommend to others.
Kristi D.
This is all of the mexican food you want without the calories and guilt. This is one of my favorites and it is seriously filling. The flavor is great and I can even put some sour cream ontop without the guilt because the calories are so low. Mexican food can be heavy but this fulfills my cravings and keeps me feeling happy with myself and my choices.
Noelle C.
Conshohocken, PA
I'm a big fan of freezer dinners in general, but I like this meal because you can't tell that it is (semi) decent for you. 300 calories is a nice meal, and you feel full afterwards. If you have extra calories to spare, I would recommend using tortilla chips instead of a fork and using the Santa Fe Style Beans as a dip!
Kailin T.
North Charleston
I love the smart ones TV dinners because they actually taste good, like I can't tell I'm eating something thats a little healthier than the other options. This one specifically is my favorite tho. I'm never disappointed with them. Yum yum!!
Suzanne C.
Crossnore
Smart ones Classic Favorites Santa Fe Style beans is one of the best and healthiest frozen meals. I take these a lot for my lunch. This Smart One has cheese and the flavor tastes like real fresh cheese. I got this product up at Walmart. I would recommend this meal if you are watching what you,
Alyssa A.
Warrenton, VA
This is my favorite! I remember stealing them from my mom when school was out. I could eat them every day. Not spicy at all and the sauce on it is amazing! Just wish the price was a little cheaper so I actually could eat it everyday.
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Vegetarian option for under $2 dollars, founded in most supermarkets, Walmart stores or target on the frozen foods isle. Easy to grab and take to work for lunch tasty and a good alternative low calorie meal
Ashley F.
Hamilton Ohio
I love this one! Its filling and healthy ! Also is thinner on my wallet because they are priced reasonably. I love pairing this meal with some chips and salsa. yummy !
Mariah R.
Eden Prairie, MN
I was looking for #SMARTMADE products, but didn't see them available at my local grocery store, so I picked this up instead. I have tried this before receiving a coupon from the #TastyVoxBox. I really love that this actually has a good flavor to it, and is healthier and portioned out for a quick, 'on-the-go' meal. I love bringing this to work on the days when I'm rushed. I've tried something similar to this from another brand, and it was okay, but I like this one better.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this and liked it?