Weight Watchers Smart Ones Classic Favorites Salisbury Steak uploaded by Kerry C.

BY WEIGHT WATCHERS

Weight Watchers® Smart Ones® Classic Favorites Salisbury Steak.
280 calories.
9g fat.
3g fiber.
18g protein.
In a savory onion gravy with creamy macaroni and cheese.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
7 PointsPlus + Value™. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kerry C.
Falcon Hgts, MN
I wasn't a big fan of this meal. It really didn't taste very good to me - neither the steak nor the mac&cheese. It was also quite a small meal - I suppose if I would have added my own vegetables, it would have been enough. I will say that I may be spoiled by home cooking since I rarely buy frozen meals and usually cook from scratch. My husband did enjoy his!
April W.
I liked this one.I was out of work for a year due to Fibromyalgia and I wanted to eat healthy so I picked up some of these.They were easy to prepare and tasted really good.A lot healthier than another frozen meal.I would defiantly buy it again.The Salisbury steak was the best.
Emily V.
Gaylord, MI
This wasn't great but not bad. The Mac and cheese was decent once I added salt. The gravy had nice flavor but the steak was a little more tough that you normally would find. Instructions worked well.
Dani W.
Taylorsville, UT
This is another great lunch item that we stock up on for my husband. It is low calorie, high satisfaction and keeps him full until dinner. It's affordable and easy to find in store, making it perfect!
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
My brother in law always eat this type of food even morning and night he can eat like this he tell me its delicious and he let me to try some and yeah its right its taste good too
Jasmine B.
Jacksonville, FL
This isn't one of my favorite foods in the world but I bought it to save money on eating out at lunch whenever I was working in an office last year. They kept me full.
heather d.
Tracy, CA
This is one of my favorite smart ones meals. Has a great flavor and texture. I do usually add a little bit of salt. Its pretty filling for the amount of "points" you use if you are following the weight watchers program.
Kaylee  M.
Plainview, TX
This one is one of my favorites. I just love every bite I take of it. I want one right now !!