Weight Watchers Smart Ones Classic Favorites Pasta with Ricotta and Spinach uploaded by Shalayna G.Weight Watchers Smart Ones Classic Favorites Pasta with Ricotta and Spinach uploaded by Wendy C.

BY WEIGHT WATCHERS

Weight Watchers® Smart Ones® Classic Favorites Pasta With Ricotta And Spinach.
300 calories.
7g fat.
4g fiber.
15g protein.
Mini pasta ribbons with a creamy white sauce, herbed ricotta cheese and chopped spinach.
8 PointsPlus value™. see more...

Kristi D.
I just ate this for lunch and every time it satisfies my hunger. It is very easy to prepare you pop it in the microwave for a total of 3 minutes. This is a great meal for vegetarians as it doesn't have any meat. The other microwavable meals I have tried never taste this fresh. The ricotta cheese gives the best savory flavor and the spinach is delightful. Highly recommend. I always have this in my freezer for a convenient delicious and quick meal.
Stacy S.
I love this product. It's he so good and it's extremely feeling. I like to buy these for quick on-the-go meals and they have not disappointed yet. I also like they're very easily found and affordable. I will definitely purchase this product again.
Mariah J.
Saint Louis, MO
I received a coupon for a free Smart Ones meal of my choice from Influenster in a VoxBox, and this is the meal I went with. It was easy to heat up and delicious. I would eat it again. It was an okay portion size for a meal, but I definitely needed to eat a snack between meals because I got hungry before the next meal time. This is a nice option for when I don't want to cook, but I wouldn't turn to a cheesy pasta like this if wanted something truly healthy. Not very cost effective for a single meal, either, but again, if it's eaten occasionally just when I don't want to cook, the price doesn't bother me as much. I would try other Smart Ones meals since I liked this one so well.
Dee B.
Pearcy, AR
Yummy. I keep these along with other varieties in the freezer at work. Taste great with not to many calories. Weight Watchers Smart Ones Classic Favorites Pasta with Ricotta and
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
Favorite frozen dinner award! This is seriously addicting. The flavores work very well together and I'm actually surprised at how delicious this product is. Not to mention it was like $2.00 at the market! So delicious
Morgan W.
This is my favorite of the SmartOnes dinners. It taste really good but it's good for you at the same time. I don't feel like I'm eating low-fat food because it's packed with flavor and it's reasonably priced.
Madeline M.
Rosenberg, TX
Filling and tasted great! I enjoyed this lunch very much. I would love for it to have chicken in it too, but that might up the calories too high for a light lunch. Great flavor and satisfying.
Wendy C.
Literally having this now for dinner since we got home late and this is good! The flavor is really good and this is filling for a light dinner! I get these for $2 at Walmart!
Alaina D.
Knoxville, TN
I really like Smart Ones meals because they keep me fuller longer than most other pre-prepared meals. They are super convenient and easy to take with me. They only take a short time to prepare and are so easy! They are also self-contained so I don't have to hunt for a plate!
Andrea P.
Elk Grove , CA
I had this Smart Ones for lunch the other day. Sometimes when you don't want a super heavy meal but want something tasty and budget friendly, this is the way to go