Weight Watchers Smart Ones Classic Favorites Pasta Primavera uploaded by Marian B.Weight Watchers Smart Ones Classic Favorites Pasta Primavera uploaded by Lacy H.

BY WEIGHT WATCHERS

Weight Watchers®?? Smart Ones®?? Classic Favorites Pasta Primavera.
250g calories.
4g fat.
4g fiber.
11g protein.
Tender bow tie pasta with broccoli and julienne-cut carrots in a creamy parmesan sauce.
6 PointsPlus+ Value™???. see more...

Marian B.
This was super good for a microwaveable lunch. I had to add salt and pepper but that's to be expected. Full flavor, looks appetizing, and tasted really fresh for a frozen meal!
Dee B.
Pearcy, AR
I keep these along with other varieties in the freezer at work. Taste great with not to many calories. Weight Watchers Smart Ones Classic Favorites Pasta Primavera
Tiffany M.
For a freezer meal that isn't high in calories and quick for the office-this is one of my favorites. I always cook it for the full time with out stirring in between. The veggies are always perfectly done and the noodles aren't too soft and gooey. The sauce tastes alright, but could use some more seasoning. I tend to always pile on the pepper.
Lacy H.
Lakeside, CA
This is my FAVORITE Smart One meal! It is so smooth and creamy and the flavor of the veggie is great! I would absolutely recommend them to everyone! I also love that I can find these at my local Dollar Tree!
Karen J.
Byram, MS
This is a great product for a quick and easy meal. It holds up well in the microwave and everything is done to perfection. I feel it could use more seasoning and I usually add a dash of sriracha and garlic powder.
Sarah R.
Hamilton, OH
Smart Ones meals are usually really tasty. I just wish they had more varieties that I liked at my local store. They are low in calories and make really good and easy lunches.
Kayla P.
Pike Road, AL
I like the taste of this freezer meal. These aren't the best for you but sometimes you just do have time.
Stacy S.
Not bad for a microwavable meal. It has plenty of pasta which is the main staple. Will buy again.