Weight Watchers Smart Ones Classic Favorites Mini Rigatoni with Vodka Cream Sauce uploaded by Kristen C.

BY WEIGHT WATCHERS #42 in Pasta Sauce

Weight Watchers??® Smart Ones??® Classic Favorites Mini Rigatoni With Vodka Cream Sauce.
290 calories.
6g fat.
5g fiber.
13g protein.
Al dente pasta with a creamy tomato vodka sauce and reduced fat mozzarella cheese.
8 PointsPlus+ Value™???. see more...

Taylor N.
Cambridge, MA
Foodie Expert
Favorite frozen meal I have had! I'm pretty picky when it comes to frozen health meals as they never seem to be that flavorful or filling but this provides both! And at a very reasonable price.
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Foodie Expert
Is a quick inexpensive meal, usually costs $1.99 most times less. Found on the frozen isle at Target stores and Walmart too. Flavor and consistency are fine. Easy to prepare in the microwave. Office friendly
Kendyl M.
O Fallon, IL
Foodie Expert
I buy these in bulk to take with me to work for lunch and this is my favorite!! I usually dont enjoy pasta much but I really enjoy the flavor in this one, especially for being a frozen meal!
Kristen C.
Foodie Expert
I received a coupon in my #tastyvoxbox for a complementary item. The selection at my local Jewel was a little limited. I wish I had known they did desserts because those look awesome in reviews and I totally would have gone that route!! This item was pretty decent..lots of noodles and sauce, good price point, and had a decent flavor. I just wish there was a protein in it like Chicken to give it a bit more. I uploaded a photo as well!
Whitney T.
Fargo, ND
Foodie Expert
I'm not one for microwave meals but this one caught my eye. I loved the flavor of the sauce and I'd definitely get this one again, however I do wish there was some sort of protein, like chicken in there. I would recommend this to others for sure! When I went into target to redeem my #tastyvoxbox coupon they were on sale! So they seem like a good deal!
Darlena H.
Wewahitchka, FL
Foodie Expert
It's ok taste wise but not my favorite. They are convenient for my lunch at word. The flavor is a little bland. Great for the price. Bought it at Walmart.
Katie R.
Blacksburg, VA
Foodie Expert
These underwent a flavor change over the past couple of years and I would say I go for this and the ravioli less. Not sure what changed, but not as good
Ashley C.
Cranston, RI
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite one by Smart Ones. I'm a pasta addict and I always buy several wherever I find them. Usually at Stop and Shop or Wal-Mart.
Stacy S.
Foodie Expert
Thos is great for a microwavable meal. It is the perfect size and is filling. I will buy this one again for sure.
Kaitlyn B.
Fort Collins, CO
Tasted this for the first time the other night and was so impressed! It's so good and actually tasted like I just cooked it on the stove! The portion was very fair and it was delicious!