Weight Watchers Smart Ones Classic Favorites Mini Rigatoni with Vodka Cream Sauce uploaded by Kristen C.

BY WEIGHT WATCHERS #46 in Pasta Sauce

Weight Watchers??® Smart Ones??® Classic Favorites Mini Rigatoni With Vodka Cream Sauce.
290 calories.
6g fat.
5g fiber.
13g protein.
Al dente pasta with a creamy tomato vodka sauce and reduced fat mozzarella cheese.
8 PointsPlus+ Value™???. see more...

Natasha S.
Chambersburg
I don't eat tv dinners that much but this one is a good choice. I love vodka cream sauces. I eat this for lunch at work or a night when i'm too lazy to cook dinner for myself. It's a nice tasteful brand. I would recommend to others.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
This is my favorite smartone pasta! The creamy vodka sauce is absolutely delicious. The flavors are mixed so well and it’s creamy without being too much. I also love that this is already portioned out for me because otherwise I eat too much pasta.
Taylor N.
Cambridge, MA
Favorite frozen meal I have had! I'm pretty picky when it comes to frozen health meals as they never seem to be that flavorful or filling but this provides both! And at a very reasonable price.
Jennifer S.
This dinner is super cheesy, which I like because more cheese is always a good thing, right? I think it could use a bit more sauce, since some of the noodles end up being a little dried out and chewy. The flavor is the sauce is great though. The vodka sauce is amazing and pairs nicely with the cheese. In my opinion the rigatoni isn't the ideal pasta shape for this - I think it would be improved with a different type of pasta, but it's alright. Low calorie, "healthy" frozen dinners sometimes aren't so great, but this is one of the better ones.
Kristen C.
I received a coupon in my #tastyvoxbox for a complementary item. The selection at my local Jewel was a little limited. I wish I had known they did desserts because those look awesome in reviews and I totally would have gone that route!! This item was pretty decent..lots of noodles and sauce, good price point, and had a decent flavor. I just wish there was a protein in it like Chicken to give it a bit more. I uploaded a photo as well!
Whitney T.
West Fargo , ND
I'm not one for microwave meals but this one caught my eye. I loved the flavor of the sauce and I'd definitely get this one again, however I do wish there was some sort of protein, like chicken in there. I would recommend this to others for sure! When I went into target to redeem my #tastyvoxbox coupon they were on sale! So they seem like a good deal!
Christina L.
Washington, DC
This is probably one of my favorite SmartOnes meals- the pasta is pretty high quality and while the cheese is a bit plasticky, there is a good amount of cheese and sauce. I always tend to go overboard when eating pasta so I really appreciate having it portioned out for me.
Kaitlyn B.
Fort Collins, CO
Tasted this for the first time the other night and was so impressed! It's so good and actually tasted like I just cooked it on the stove! The portion was very fair and it was delicious!
Kendyl S.
Fairview Hts, IL
I buy these in bulk to take with me to work for lunch and this is my favorite!! I usually dont enjoy pasta much but I really enjoy the flavor in this one, especially for being a frozen meal!
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Is a quick inexpensive meal, usually costs $1.99 most times less. Found on the frozen isle at Target stores and Walmart too. Flavor and consistency are fine. Easy to prepare in the microwave. Office friendly