BY WEIGHT WATCHERS

Weight Watchers® Smart Ones® Classic Favorites Macaroni & Cheese.
Casserole favorite bursting with cheese flavor.
7 PointsPlus+ Value™.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
260 calories. 2g fat. 2g fiber. 11g protein. see more...

Jessica B.
Foodie Expert
I just bought this yesterday and was expecting more... The cheese was sort of clumpy and it was VERY high in sodium. Also, the noodles were very soggy and I ended up having to dump some water out of the container after I microwaved it. Overall, not the worst I've had but certainly not the best either.
Jasmine B.
Jacksonville, FL
I bought this about a year ago when I decided that I needed to start taking my lunch to work. Normally I was spending $10 a day eating out at lunch and I needed to cut it down to $20 a week so I picked up Smart Ones Macaroni & Cheese for $2 at Meijer. They are good and cheesy and kept me satisfied.
Annette Y.
Newport News, VA
As much as I love the weight watchers smart ones, the macaroni and cheese was not one of my favorites. It was bland and had a bad aftertaste.
Natasha L.
I just had one today and it was delicious. This has a great taste to it. I will be getting more next week.
Donna W.
Monroe, LA
Not very tasteful. I didn't not like the aftertaste it left and also they are a little pricey
Emily R.
Cockeysville , Md
So bland. Texture is a little glue-like. I added some hot sauce and it helped a bit.
Aliza D.
Brockton, MA
This is an okay substitute but isn't like the real thing. I purchased the three cheese mac & cheese frozen meal so hopefully that's more tasty, but I wouldn't recommend this to those looking for a Velvetta like Mac & cheese.