BY WEIGHT WATCHERS

Weight Watchers® Smart Ones® Classic Favorites Lasagna Bake With Meat Sauce.
Curly, bite-sized lasagna ribbons in a rich meat sauce with mozzarella.
5 Points Value®.
270 calories.
4g of fat.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Tyonna B.
Tyonna B.
Providence, RI
Foodie Expert
I love Smart Ones! They taste soooo good! Like Omgg! I never knew diet food meal replacements could taste so good until I tasted Smart Ones! I've been eating Smart Ones for years now! Yummy!
I buy them alot!
Dee B.
Dee B.
Pearcy, AR
Foodie Expert
I keep these along with other varieties in the freezer at work. Taste great with not to many calories. Weight Watchers Smart Ones Classic Favorites Lasagna Bake with Meat Sauce
Alexandria, VA
I love there brand they really don't taste bad like the other diet foods . i really like them .
ashley s.
ashley s.
spring, TX
Foodie Expert
I love Weight Watchers meals mostly the ones with cheese but the Lasagna is disgusting the only way I could eat it is with hot sauce. Dinners with sauce like this in it doesn't really come with taste.
Kasey H.
Kasey H.
Columbia, KY
These are absolutely delicious if you cook them correctly. Sometimes, it seems like you have to cook them just right.
Hayley M.
Hayley M.
North Lima, OH
Foodie Expert
The lasagna is my absolute favorite Smart Ones meal. It tastes just as good as a homemade lasagna, it's very filling, and it's super low calories. For $2, a meal, it's a bit pricey for a daily thing, but it's not bad if you live alone and only have one mouth to feed.
Meriah L.
Meriah L.
Fredericktown, OH
Does not taste like frozen food whats so ever, its healthy for you and makes you feel full. Its easy to pack for lunches on the go
Paris J.
Paris J.
Baltimore, MD
I typically an not a fan of these anyway but it was on sale an I tried it. It was awful and I wouldn't recommend to anyone.
Alexandria, VA
I think this is one of the best