Weight Watchers Smart Ones Classic Favorites Fettuccini Alfredo uploaded by Emmily P.Weight Watchers Smart Ones Classic Favorites Fettuccini Alfredo uploaded by Hajera C.

BY WEIGHT WATCHERS #88 in Frozen Entrees

Weight Watchers®?? Smart Ones??® Classic Favorites Fettuccini Alfredo.
240 calories.
3.5g fat.
4g fiber.
12g protein.
Fettuccini tossed with tender broccoli in a creamy parmesan sauce.
6 PointsPlus + value™???. see more...

Alyssa T.
Nashville, TN
Not the best in my opinion. Sure it’s probably better for you but if it doesn’t taste like real fettuccini Alfredo then I don’t want it! This is kinda bland and needs salt added. Not very filling either.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I love fettuccini alfredo and this product does not disappoint! My favorite part is that it’s a healthy alternative to most pasta dishes and it still has a great taste. The sauce is light and has a great taste without being too overbearing and the texture of the pasta is great. There is also appropriate portions of noodles and broccoli with enough sauce for it all. I love that it’s already proportioned for me and all I have to do is microwave it!
Allison S.
This was a larger portion than most of the other diet meals I've tried. It was just very bland. The sauce didn't disperse evenly, and it was pretty tasteless to me. Affordable, and meatless, are the best things about it.
Emmily P.
Moreno Valley, CA
Fettuccini alfredo is my favorite italian dish of all time so when I got a voucher from Influenster to redeem for a free meal I had to choose this. I added some meat to make it more tasteful but it wasnt too bad on its own. The alfredo sauce wasnt too light and had enough flavor to spread throughout the pasta and broccoli. For those days when you dont have enough time to cook, this is super convenient to heat up and eat. Its a pre-cooked low-calorie box meal, not a dish with high calorie toppings being served in a restaurant so I wouldnt judge too harshly on the taste.
Erica K.
I am a huge fan of Fettuccine Alfredo and typically hate diet versions of really good food but this meal was absolutely delish! The sauce isn't too heavy or overbearing and they give a good portion of noodles and broccoli although it doesn't look like it when you take it out the box. One thing that helped me was emptying the food into a regular bowl, my mind was able to see exactly how much food is there (plenty). These are now my favorite thing for lunch.
What f.
I got a coupon for a free meal of these from my influenster tasty voxbox, I got the fettucini alfredo. I actually enjoyed it and liked how it tasted. I don't eat meat and I love pasta so this was perfect. The same blended well with the noodles and the broccoli tasted fresh. Would recommend.
Kristi S.
Moore, OK
It's great to control portions which is crazy how much you should eat compared to how much we do eat. The paste was nice and not over done or under which is nice. The broccoli was still just a steam texture even being heated up in the Alfredo sauce. The only issue I had was the sauce because it seems a little water but I have to remember this is a frozen meal so that will happen.
Emily A.
Depew, NY
Too many fettuccine alfredos from restaurants are LOADED with sauce. They're too heavy and end up hurting my stomach, yet I still enjoy the dish. I saw this at Walmart and decided to give it a try, impressed with the nutrition. The flavor isn't amazing! It isn't traditionally as heavy which is nice and I personally think the size is perfect. I always put mine on a plate as I don't eat out of the trays and it's a perfect meal. Can't wait to try more from this brand!
Dee B.
Pearcy, AR
I keep these along with other varieties in the freezer at work. Taste great with not to many calories. Weight Watchers Smart Ones Classic Favorites Fettuccini Alfredo
Archel A.
San Pedro, CA
I tried out SmartOnes Creamy Rigatoni with Broccoli & Chicken for a quick lunch. I love how easy it is to prepare one of these meals. All you have to do is pop the tray in a microwave, stir and heat up for a minute again. Once it cools down you have a meal ready and done in under 5 minutes. My dish was medley of pasta, broccoli and premium white meat chicken breast in a creamy parmesan sauce. For little effort you can get a decent meal that’s low in calories as well! It definitely needs more meat, but this is a value meal that tastes great!