Weight Watchers Smart Ones Classic Favorites Creamy Rigatoni with Broccoli & Chicken uploaded by Haley B.Weight Watchers Smart Ones Classic Favorites Creamy Rigatoni with Broccoli & Chicken uploaded by Brianna W.

BY WEIGHT WATCHERS

Weight Watchers??® Smart Ones®?? Classic Favorites Creamy Rigatoni With Broccoli & Chicken.
280 calories.
5g fat.
3g fiber.
19g protein.
A medley of pasta, broccoli and white meat chicken in a creamy parmesan sauce.
7 PointsPlus values™???.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Whats your favorite smart one product?3 Answers
Kimberly O.
Kimberly O.
Lacona, IA
This one is good, though to me not that filling. There is lots of good flavor and actually has meat in it, unlike lot of the smart ones my store offers. I have stopped getting this flavor though, because of a few bad peaces of chicken I have found. The texture was off and made me lose my apatite. I wont blame the product though, as it has only happened once out of many purchases.
Caterina W.
Caterina W.
Manhattan, KS
Foodie Expert
I was pretty impressed with this number. First off even though I had a coupon I was astounded that they are only 2.00 a piece. The dish was filling and the veggies were bright and tasty. For 200 calories I would definitely recommend to anyone trying to eat healthier. Filling and delish!
Joanna M.
Joanna M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Foodie Expert
I received a coupon to try a free sample from influenster in my #tastyvoxbox and let me tell you that I will be buying more. I was able to buy two with the coupon I only paid 1.29 for two! Can't wait to try my orange chicken one!
Erin K.
Erin K.
Foodie Expert
One of my go to lunch options. My work is so far away from any decent food joint or anything for that matter. Taste really good. Doesn't taste bad bc of the microwave. Cost effective
Dee B.
Dee B.
Pearcy, AR
Foodie Expert
I keep these along with other varieties in the freezer at work. Taste great with not to many calories. Weight Watchers Smart Ones Classic Favorites Creamy Rigatoni with Broccoli & Chicken
Kels L.
Kels L.
Foodie Expert
This is by far the best lean type of frozen dinner I really love how the noodles don't get mushy and the veggies taste fresh
Megan L.
Megan L.
Merced , CA
I love these they taste great I get these for work for a nice facts low cal meal that taste great I find them a lot of time on sale like 5 for $10 great deal that's only $2
Christine  C.
Christine C.
Henderson, NC
Yummy yummy get in my tummy!!!!!!! Absolutely love these meals on the go @ work I can eat them anywhere. All I need is a little pepper and it's great!!!!!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Cincinnati, OH
If you want flavorless noodles and sauce, look no further. Thank God this was a freebie in my Tasty Voxbox. Bland all around. Super disappointed.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Roosevelt, UT
I received a free coupon for this threw my tasty vox box and I loved it. The taste was great and it filled me up I will definitely be by more of these.
jen d.
jen d.
hesperia, CA
Whats your favorite smart one product?