Weight Watchers Smart Ones Classic Favorites Creamy Rigatoni with Broccoli & Chicken uploaded by Haley B.Weight Watchers Smart Ones Classic Favorites Creamy Rigatoni with Broccoli & Chicken uploaded by Brianna W.

BY WEIGHT WATCHERS

Weight Watchers??® Smart Ones®?? Classic Favorites Creamy Rigatoni With Broccoli & Chicken.
280 calories.
5g fat.
3g fiber.
19g protein.
A medley of pasta, broccoli and white meat chicken in a creamy parmesan sauce.
7 PointsPlus values™???.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Erin K.
One of my go to lunch options. My work is so far away from any decent food joint or anything for that matter. Taste really good. Doesn't taste bad bc of the microwave. Cost effective
Dee B.
Pearcy, AR
I keep these along with other varieties in the freezer at work. Taste great with not to many calories. Weight Watchers Smart Ones Classic Favorites Creamy Rigatoni with Broccoli & Chicken
Kimberly O.
Lacona, IA
This one is good, though to me not that filling. There is lots of good flavor and actually has meat in it, unlike lot of the smart ones my store offers. I have stopped getting this flavor though, because of a few bad peaces of chicken I have found. The texture was off and made me lose my apatite. I wont blame the product though, as it has only happened once out of many purchases.
Haley B.
Much better than other frozen food options!! I love Alfredo and the broccoli is a huge bonus! I got this product for free as a part of the Influenster tasty vox box, but my opinions are my own. I would recommend this brand to others.
Caterina L.
Manhattan, KS
I was pretty impressed with this number. First off even though I had a coupon I was astounded that they are only 2.00 a piece. The dish was filling and the veggies were bright and tasty. For 200 calories I would definitely recommend to anyone trying to eat healthier. Filling and delish!
Joanna M.
Hollywood, FL
I received a coupon to try a free sample from influenster in my #tastyvoxbox and let me tell you that I will be buying more. I was able to buy two with the coupon I only paid 1.29 for two! Can't wait to try my orange chicken one!
Wendy H.
Chicago Ridge, IL
Omg I love almost all the smart ones. The food is very tasty. I started using smart ones on my diet i just started recently. They are helping me stay on track an avoiding fast food.
Megan L.
Merced, CA
I love these they taste great I get these for work for a nice facts low cal meal that taste great I find them a lot of time on sale like 5 for $10 great deal that's only $2
Brennan M.
Augusta, GA
These were my lunch go-to when I was in college. The price is right, they're always delicious and they're quick which is important when I don't have a lot of extra time.
Beth M.
Russell Spgs, KY
I love to take these to work! Quick , easy and affordable! Helps me to manage my weight on a budget! I lost 15lbs last year by eating these for lunch and dinner!
jen d.
hesperia, CA
Whats your favorite smart one product?