Weight Watchers Smart Ones Classic Favorites Angel Hair Marinara uploaded by Wendy C.Weight Watchers Smart Ones Classic Favorites Angel Hair Marinara uploaded by Wendy C.

BY WEIGHT WATCHERS

WeightWatchers® Smart Ones® Classic Favorites Angel Hair Marinara.
200 calories.
4g fat.
5g fiber.
7g protein.
Tender angel hair pasta in a delicious marinara sauce with spinach, yellow and green zucchini.
5 PointsPlus® value™. see more...

• This looks delicious! Does anyone know how many weight wa...4 Answers
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I love the flavors of this meal! The angle hair noodles are perfect consistency and the sauce is wonderful. I love the amount of veggies in here as well. It’s a healthy alternative to eating pasta. My favorite part is that it’s proportioned for me so I don’t have to worry about how much I’m eating. And I find that these meals always leave me feeling satisfied.
Maritza b.
West Seneca, NY
This is delicious. It only takes 3 minutes to cook in a microwave . After three minutes you gotta stir it around and then cook it for another minute and then let it sit in there for another minute after that. It tastes great and you up so you're not hungry afterwards. The noodles are perfectly cooked and the sauce tastes great.
Devin G.
This could be better. Sometimes the zucchini and squash is sandy which is so gross. Other than that it is easy to prepare when you need a quick meal. The portion is small but that's why it's lower in calories.
Dee B.
Pearcy, AR
I keep these along with other varieties in the freezer at work. Taste great with not to many calories. Weight Watchers Smart Ones Classic Favorites Angel Hair Marinara
Jennifer S.
This was decent; it had a good amount of vegetables in it, and the sauce was slightly spicy but not overwhelming. The pasta was a little strange though. It was super thin and stringy and stuck together in some places, and it was a weird texture. This would be improved with a better quality pasta, but overall it's not a horrible meal. The vegetables are the best part of it. It's not the best Smart Ones dinner I've had, but it's a cheap option worth eating again.
Wendy C.
For a frozen entree this one isn't bad at all. It's got decent flavor and the veggies are good! If your not used to angel hair noodles know that that are significantly thinner than spaghetti noodles lol This is great for a quick lunch for work or at home and imo this is filling.

**For those doing the weightwatchers points this one is now 6 points!
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I really like this one... It is a pretty good one!! It has yummy thin angel hair pasta with nice squash & zuchini, and a lite marinara...Perfect for us who cannot have much cooked tomatoes or tomato based sauces!!! Real Yummy!!!! At 180 calories and 2 grams of total fat------>> surprising how filling this one is!!!
Jessica C.
Valdosta, GA
I received a coupon for one of these in my tasty voxbox box and I chose this entree! It was really yummy. I enjoyed the pasta and mixed zucchini and marinara. This is now one of my favorites. I would highly recommend this. Thank you influenster!
Nicki A.
Smart Ones is a great diet choice that is a quick and easy meal with easy microwave prep. It is a good price for 1 meal. Ive eaten this a few times and the angel hair marinara is one of the better ones.
Angie B.
Wheelersburg, OH
This one just really didn't hit the spot for me. There was a decent amount of spinach and zucchini, which had a nice flavor, but the marinara sauce just wasn't that good, nor was the pasta.
Valen R.
This looks delicious! Does anyone know how many weight watchers points this is?

back