BY WEIGHT WATCHERS

WeightWatchers® Smart Ones® Chicken Slider.
Smart Anytime.
Breaded White Meat Chicken Patty on a Mini-Bun.
5 PointsPlus+ Value™.
Per serving.
2 Servings. see more...

Angie B.
Wheelersburg, OH
These sandwiches are awesome. They cook in approximately 1 minute without the bread getting hard. They taste very similar to the McChicken Sandwich at McDonald's so in my opinion taste pretty darn good. They are great for lunch. They are individually wrapped in case you have a smaller appetite.
Samantha  V.
Montrose, PA
When watching my weight and counting my calories, I always tend to buy these as one of the foods that I will eat. I think they are really good and calorie count for them is ok, but it is a filling meal! I love them!!
Kendyl S.
Fairview Hts, IL
These are excellent for a quick protein fix between meals and on the go!!! I do add some ranch dressing to mine for a little something extra but taste great without it as well.
breanna k.
Broken Arrow, OK
My favorite smart ones ww meal! I love how easy they are to bring for lunch. I get the spicy chicken and it tastes Identical to the mcchicken without all the calories!
Ivette E.
I love a chicken sandwich my favorite smart ones ww meal love how easy it is to just take one out of your refrigerator and take it to work for your lunch
Kristi b.
Marietta , GA
These are so delicious! I have been eating these for years. Such a great craving cure when you want a chicken sandwich! Great for weight watchers!
Courtney J.
Grabbed these as a quick lunch and was pleasantly surprised. Didn't get tough or soggy in the microwave. Had a great taste also.
Aja S.
Nashville, TN
This small meal is great and I love it. I eat this along with a side of steamables but not the entire whole bag lol
Courtney J.
I tried these chicken sliders as a quick lunch and was pleasantly surprised. I was expecting a manufactured taste and texture, but it tasted better than I thought. The Smart Ones taste nothing like the other "diet" options.

Walmart