BY SMART ONES

Weight Watchers® Smart Ones® Anytime Selections™ Mini Cheeseburger.
Flame Broiled Beef Steak Patty and Cheese on a Mini-Bun.
2 Servings.
New! PointsPlus+™ Weight Watchers Program With Increased Daily Target.
See Back for details.
200 Calories.
9g Fat.
Per Serving.
2 - 2.46 oz (70 g) Burgers.
Net wt 4.9 oz (140 g). see more...

Zachary R.
I LOVE a good burger and this is delicious, affordable, fills me up every time. I am rather picky about the burgers but this one is definitely one of the best if you are at work, at home, or just need a quick meal to eat. This is a great meal and I recommend to anybody.
TaMara S.
San Antonio, TX
I got the SmartMade mini cheeseburgers thanks to the coupon I received for a free sample from Influenster and they were a life saver last week when I didn't have time to pack a lunch. The serving size is one burger, but they're pretty small, so I had both of them. They're not bad for a frozen burger. And still healthier than fast food so that's a win in my book!! I would purchase these again because they're great to grab in a hurry and don't take much time at all to warm in the microwave!
Samuel C.
Lancaster, PA
The flavor was quite good I didn't expect it actually and the flavor was somewhat homemade the only complain that I have with this particular product is that it didn't heat up as fast as it said in the instructions and I almost burned it!
Kelsey D.
I was looking for something quick to eat when I was on the run, so I tried these. They are alright, but I would rather eat something else. I prefer homemade meals instead of box meals.
Angie B.
Wheelersburg, OH
These make for a nice snack or a small lunch. They are ready quickly. The bun stays soft. The beef doesn't have a lot of flavor. They are not terrible but not great either.
Savannah M.
I love smart ones! They don't taste like something diet! You can actually enjoy something healthy and it taste good
Kristi b.
Marietta , GA
Great for when you're lazy and you'd rather go to mcdonalds but you're also watching your weight! love them.
Ashley J.
Murrieta , CA
These are surprisingly delicious and filling. Ready quick for on the go. Just add a little ketchup.