BY SMART ONES

Weight Watchers® Smart Ones® Anytime Selections™ Chicken Quesadilla.
With grilled white meat chicken, cheese, peppers, and onions folded into a crispy flour tortilla.
Great Taste 8g of Whole Grain!
2 Pack.
New! PointsPlus+™ Weight Watchers Program with Increased Daily Target.
See Back for details.
Inspected for Wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Qgriculture.
210 Calories.
6g Fat.
Per Serving.
Net wt 8.0 oz (226g). see more...

Angela S.
Angela S.
Foodie Expert
Low calories and very flavorful!! One of my favorite diet meals and great if you just want something light and not overly filling. A little expensive for such a small portion but yummy none the less!
Dee B.
Dee B.
Pearcy, AR
Foodie Expert
I keep these along with other varieties in the freezer at work. Taste great with not to many calories. Weight Watchers Smart Ones Anytime Selections Chicken Quesadilla - 2 CT
Mandi S.
Mandi S.
These are better than most frozen dinners. They at least have a little flavor. There are too many peppers in these. They won't fill you up unless you are already a size 2 though.
April T.
April T.
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
Foodie Expert
Use to be my favorite when it was just chicken and cheese, in the last little bit they changed it and something inside is a little too spicy for me now.  I can no longer eat these but they are good quick meals with lots of protein and fast and easy when you;re in a hurry.  If you don't mind a small bit of spice then you won't be disappointed.
Jolia C.
Jolia C.
Foodie Expert
Want Mexican food on the go, this is a perfect quick way to eat, just pop it in the oven bake and eat. Perfect for breakfast lunch and dinner.It tastes equally as good, depends on your brand preference.
Tanya B.
Tanya B.
20195 116b Avenue, Maple Ridge
Foodie Expert
I love these. Add a little soar cream and they are my comfort food. My daughter always catches me eating them and steals them.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
I love these. They are quick and easy when you are on the go or late cooking supper. The price is great and they always go on sale so you can stock up.
Pamela M.
Pamela M.
Surrey, Bc
Bought this when it was on sale. Wasn't that great. I felt like it tastes too diet foody ie: bland and boring
Francine P.
Francine P.
I love chicken quesadillas and these are no exception ! The ones I make are better, but these are nice to have when I don't feel like doing all the work, very easy to prepare!
They are not as filling as they should be, I always a side with it. They are still tasty, I would buy again !
Sereana N.
Sereana N.
Foodie Expert
I have recently been buying Smartones but have yet to tried these? Should I ?