Weight Watchers Natural String Cheese Sticks Mozzarella Cheese - 12 CT uploaded by Mattea P.Weight Watchers Natural String Cheese Sticks Mozzarella Cheese - 12 CT uploaded by Kimberly L.

BY WEIGHT WATCHERS

Weight Watchers® Mozzarella Cheese Natural String Cheese Sticks.
American culinary chefsbest.
www.chefsbest.com.
2013 excellent.
Chefs best award.
1 PointsPlus Value.®
Light low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese.
+50% less fat and 25% fewer calories than low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese.
+50 calories per stick.
+Good source of protein.
12 sticks individually wrapped. see more...

Weight Watchers Natural String Cheese Sticks Mozzarella Cheese - 12 CT
  • "They're an easy and quick snack to grab and the dairy will ride you over better than a cookie!" in 1 review
  • "I do buy thereof I have coupon or on sale due to price but they taste great luv the packaging and doesn't taste low fat" in 1 review
  • "i love these there super yummy and are low fat and low cal perfect for snacks" in 1 review
Bethany R.
buena park
Purchased at: Instacart
I love these! The flavor is great, and its dry enough where it peels perfectly. Some string cheeses are too moist and they don't do well as a string cheese but this one is perfect!
Mattea P.
Clovis, NM
This is a really great product. Makes me feel not so guilty eating cheese. I will be a repeat buyer and I highly recommend. The price was right and it didn't sacrifice the flavor. Also like that they have flavors.
Emaan A.
i usually buy the jalapeño flavored ones and there delicious ! they’re healthy but that doesn’t take away from the flavor at all. they’re also extremely affordable and a nice snack. it’s a good replacement for regular cheese sticks
Anna H.
I love string cheese and I don't feel as guilty eating these! Still a great taste and texture. Recommend to all cheese lovers trying to watch what they're eating
Jamie M.
Antioch, TN
Love these. For anyone actually doing weight watchers, these are only 1 smart point. Its the perfect snack. The melt well also. I've cut them up to make little bagel or english muffin "pizzas". Pretty affordable. My only complaint is they are hard to find. Not every store carries them
Elisabeth B.
These are excellent! When I was on WW I loved the convenience of the points already being calculated for me. Even when I'm not counting points, though, these are just great. So tasty for only a point! You can't beat it! Perfect for when you're hungry but don't have a ton of points left to spare.
Elise D.
Rome, NY
While I am a Weight Watchers member, these are a great healthy snack no matter what. They're an easy and quick snack to grab and the dairy will ride you over better than a cookie! So great, I let me son have them, too!
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
1,000 reviews
I am a huge cheese fan and when I did weight watchers and lost 50 pounds I came across these and I was a fan of them. The taste and texture is still great. I would usually throw one of two of these in my lunch box for a snack! The price is average too.
Laura O.
I've tried the weight watchers natural string cheese mozzarella sticks a few times but I'm nit quite convince that these are the best. For me a more low sodium is the key along with the calories.
Alexis G.
Guilford, CT
These are a great snack option. The 1 point convenience makes me feel ok with having a snack of cheese or cutting it up in a salad. They taste very close to the name brand cheese sticks and peel nicely.