BY WEIGHT WATCHERS

The Weight Watchers Mobile app can help you lead a healthier, more active life.

Now with your OnlinePlus or Meetings subscription, you can:

• Post pics, share your victories, and get inspired every day on the NEW social experience, Connect!
• Track your weight and follow your progress with the newly designed weight tracker
• Add your favorite meals to the Recipe Builder
• Swipe right to quickly track multiple items from your Favorites, My Foods, and Recently Added
• Sync with Apple Health to convert your daily steps into FitPoints

Taylor F.
Downey , Ca
This is my number one favorite thing in the whole world!! I could not have lost 35 pounds without this app. It's so convenient and helpful. Not only do you track food and activity on here but there are recipes, a meeting finder tool, a tool called 'connect' where you can see what other members are up to, and 24/7 support.
Jessie H.
Pittsburgh, PA
This app has been my go-to for years when I start a new weight loss journey. It's easy to find foods that are healthy and nutritious. I use the scanner a lot while grocery shopping to compare products. I'd recommend weight watchers to all my friends.
K T.
Vancouver
I am on WW for 2 years now and I really love it. The app, the calculator, the communication, magazines, you name it, they are involved. This makes it easier to follow the program.
Jessica B.
Vly Cottage, NY
I love this app! I recently signed up for weight watchers again through the online program mainly so i could access the app! I'm familiar with how many points certain foods are, but having the app right on my phone makes it super easy to track every little thing I eat and hold me accountable. I also love being able to track my weight each week and the little milestone badges are a great encouragement!
Abby R.
Budd Lake , NJ
I have been an on and off weight watchers member for years! Any time I join the program it always proves to be very successful when following the guidelines. I joined the program again mid July and have lost 10 pounds already with only a few more left to lose and hit my goal weight. The mobile app makes life so easy to keep track of your daily consumption and when you're feeling like you need some help or positive words you can go onto Connect and chat with all of the other members
Devin A.
Summit, NJ
I cant say enough good things about WW. Since September 2016 to now I've lost 30 pounds just following WW. I love how easy it is to follow and I've really enjoyed learning to eat better through their system. Plus their app is SO EASY to use! Just scan whatever you want to eat and it'll tell you the point value. Absolutely love WW!
Donnamarie L.
Painesville, OH
Love this so many reasons : track weight , track food and all points . Has scanner to scan foods while grocery shopping to see how many points/ you can also manually enter products to get point value . You can view menus from many fast food and restaurants to learn point value . You can connect with other weight watchers on the app like a mini Facebook . It's great just wish the monthly $20 payment was lower
Miranda L.
Philadelphia, PA
I LOVE WW!! I've literally only been a member for two weeks and I already am so in love with the program and especially the community you get immersed in. And let me tell you, it really works!!! And it's super easy to fit to your lifestyle. If you're looking to get into healthy living, look no further! WW is the best!
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
Techie Expert
I have to say this app is about the best food tracking app! Comparably this one is more accurate because they have had to do the research and assign points. It is a great app! I have used it before, and if I need to will use it again! Xo❤
Micaela B.
Weight Watchers recently updated their mobile app to include an awesome feature called "Connect." It is a social portion where you can post about big your struggles and wins, and people can respond. The community is incredibly supportive and I find it really helps distract me when I get the late night munchies. There is also a 24/7 chat feature so you can get answers to your questions anytime. WW teaches sustainable life changes that lead to long-term healthy weight maintenance after weight loss. Great stuff!
nicole c.
Rochester Hls, MI
In regards to adding what you've eaten, is this app better than my fitness pal?
Alexis L.
Owasso, OK
Do you have to have a weight watcher membership to use this app
Angela H.
Loveland, co
With this app can I view recipes for WW approved meals? Also, can I calculate points on it if I'm eating out at a restaurant? Is it free or is there a monthly charge?
Lala L.
Techie Expert
I'm having trouble finding all my food in the weight watchers app, should I just add my food in manually? I'm worried I'm not tracking accurately because sometimes I guess the points.
Natasha G.
Atlanta
Has anyone sync'd fitbit or other device to this app? wondering what works best before I purchase. thanks!