BY WEIGHT WATCHERS

The Weight Watchers Mobile app can help you lead a healthier, more active life.

Now with your OnlinePlus or Meetings subscription, you can:

• Post pics, share your victories, and get inspired every day on the NEW social experience, Connect!
• Track your weight and follow your progress with the newly designed weight tracker
• Add your favorite meals to the Recipe Builder
• Swipe right to quickly track multiple items from your Favorites, My Foods, and Recently Added
• Sync with Apple Health to convert your daily steps into FitPoints

Jasmine M.
La Jolla, CA
Just started weight Watchers for the new year and I’m impressed! So many zero points like eggs, chicken breast, and beans. Makes it much easier to eat healthy. It also encourages you to cook because restaurant food has higher point values.
Laura J.
Lexington, NC
I love how much information is packed into the app! You can easily search for points or scan a package and most of the time the information was right there! If it wasn't you easily enter the information and it calculates it for you then stores it for future reference! It's super easy to use and helps SO much with staying on track!
Stephanie C.
Lorain, OH
Techie Expert Level 2
The app is great. I truly love it. However it crashes often and if you are and online only member and don’t have any materials, it makes it difficult to track your points.
Abby R.
Budd Lake , NJ
I have been an on and off weight watchers member for years! Any time I join the program it always proves to be very successful when following the guidelines. I joined the program again mid July and have lost 10 pounds already with only a few more left to lose and hit my goal weight. The mobile app makes life so easy to keep track of your daily consumption and when you're feeling like you need some help or positive words you can go onto Connect and chat with all of the other members
Devin A.
Summit, NJ
I cant say enough good things about WW. Since September 2016 to now I've lost 30 pounds just following WW. I love how easy it is to follow and I've really enjoyed learning to eat better through their system. Plus their app is SO EASY to use! Just scan whatever you want to eat and it'll tell you the point value. Absolutely love WW!
Renn J.
I love the Weight Watchers program. I think their tracking abilities and calculator are ON POINT. I love being able to have a handy app to refer to for anything I need while on the program. My only complaint is the connect feature... I wish it was a little more detailed. On my computer I am unable to search my friends at all. It’s just not very robust in comparison to other apps. Hopefully they’ll work on it as years come.
Donnamarie L.
Painesville , OH
Love this so many reasons : track weight , track food and all points . Has scanner to scan foods while grocery shopping to see how many points/ you can also manually enter products to get point value . You can view menus from many fast food and restaurants to learn point value . You can connect with other weight watchers on the app like a mini Facebook . It's great just wish the monthly $20 payment was lower
Miranda L.
Philadelphia , PA
I LOVE WW!! I've literally only been a member for two weeks and I already am so in love with the program and especially the community you get immersed in. And let me tell you, it really works!!! And it's super easy to fit to your lifestyle. If you're looking to get into healthy living, look no further! WW is the best!
Marissa R.
Orlando, FL
Weight watchers is probably the healthiest most effective "diet" around. I like it more then other fad diets because it's more of a lifestyle change and not something temporary where you will easily gain the weight back
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
Techie Expert Level 1
I have to say this app is about the best food tracking app! Comparably this one is more accurate because they have had to do the research and assign points. It is a great app! I have used it before, and if I need to will use it again! Xo❤
nicole c.
Rochester Hls, MI
In regards to adding what you've eaten, is this app better than my fitness pal?
Alexis L.
Owasso, OK
Do you have to have a weight watcher membership to use this app
Angela H.
Loveland, co
With this app can I view recipes for WW approved meals? Also, can I calculate points on it if I'm eating out at a restaurant? Is it free or is there a monthly charge?
Natasha G.
Atlanta
Has anyone sync'd fitbit or other device to this app? wondering what works best before I purchase. thanks!
Lala L.
Techie Expert Level 1
I'm having trouble finding all my food in the weight watchers app, should I just add my food in manually? I'm worried I'm not tracking accurately because sometimes I guess the points.