Weight Watchers Lemon Creme Cake - 6 CT

by Weight Watchers

WeightWatchersÂź Lemon Creme Cake.

Artificially flavored.

New package same great taste!

Delicious cake with a layer of sweet icing and tangy lemon filling.

+ 90 calories.

+ 4g fiber.

+ Sweet and creamy filling.

2 pointsplus value.

Per cake.

6 cakes individually wrapped.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Weight Watchers Lemon Creme Cake - 6 CT!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Just tried these for the first time and oh man are they ever good!” in reviews
Violet I.
Cortland, IL
I have mixed feelings about this little tasty cake -is it good? Yes! Very yummy! But it's a bite and a half worth...so I don't feel that little sweet spot has been filled and end up eating candy or something else after
Brenda A.
San Luis, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I did not really like them. I bought them simply because i was doing the weight watchers diet but not into lemon cake and to be honestly is not into.
Maria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Not my fave, the texture is off, and they are pretty bland. Too expensive for what they are
mina A.
san antonio , TX
Yaaaasss! i looove these. they are very good for being a much healtheir choice. not that ice cream is healthy to begin with lol but these ore very delicious
Heather R.
Jacksonville, FL
I do not like these. They have a gritty texture and taste gross. I don't usually like lemon flavored cakes in general but these did not even taste like lemon.
Lakeesha M.
Atlanta, GA
I love these, I buy them every time I'm grocery shopping...Not too sweet taste real good with vanilla Ice cream :)
Stephanie D.
These cakes are fairly nice, but the main problem I have found is that they are so small that you can easily eat 3 or 4 without even thinking!
Ashley P.
Hamilton, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am on Weight Watchers and have cravings for something sweet sometimes at night. These hit the spot! They are really small (bite size), so perfect to just satisfy that sweet tooth, or to enjoy with a cup of coffee or tea. It has a nice lemon flavor ( wish the lemon was even more intense). I will defintely buy these again!
Melissa B.
Just tried these for the first time and oh man are they ever good! They may not look like a big portion when you open the box, but they are really filling and so tasty! I love lemon flavor and this is really good stuff. I might just have to hide these so no one else finds out how good these are until I can get more, lol! 😉
Toni O.
These are SO delicious, especially for a "diet" dessert. The cake is light and fluffy with a yummy lemon filling and lemon frosting. I do wish they were a little bigger though, but that would defeat the purpose of the "diet"!

Looking for your answer?