BY WEIGHT WATCHERS

Weight Watchers?? Vanilla Fudge Swirl Ice Cream Cone.
2 PointsPlus Value??? per cone.
New!
Snack size.
Low fat vanilla flavored ice cream with a chocolate fudge swirl topped with chocolate curls artificial flavor added.
+ 90 calories.
+ 2g fat.
+ 2g protein.
6 cones. see more...

Erin K.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Great ice cream. Love the cones. Taste almost like the ones that are bad for you. Could use a little or chocolate
Kristi C.
Catlettsburg, KY
This was the perfect treat for me and my ice cream addiction! Points are already figured out and it was just the right size for my craving (although I would have liked a larger one).
Christine R.
Arabi, La
These weight watchers ice cream cones are great. Wonderful snack with very low points.they taste great.
kaytia m.
Rome , Ga
Yummy one my favorite weight watchers ice cream although Def not healthy great on occasion for a cheat meal
Vanessa M.
San Antonio, TX
Amazingly delish! I love it. Desert With out the gilt. Weightwatcher ice cream, who could ask for anything better?
Jessica G.
So good!! Not bland and gross like those other healthy desserts. This product satisfys your craving and keeps you on track at the same time. Absolutely love
Amber D.
Really good ice cream and its low in calories, which is even better. It's a good snack for when you are trying to watch hOw many calories you take
Kathy M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this ice cream it taste so good . It's so creamy .its low in calories too.try it you will love it.
Sarah L.
I really injoy this it tastes good and it makes me not think of fatting ice cream it is well worth the price.
Whitney K.
Birmingham, AL
I absolutely LOVE weight watchers ice cream! They're a great size, low calorie and the taste is amazing! The Dulce De Leche ones are to die for! I prefer them to the skinny cow brand.
Daniela B.