BY WEIGHT WATCHERS

Weight Watchers® Ice Cream Candy Bar.
Low Fat Peanut Butter Ice Cream Topped with Caramel and Peanuts Covered in Milk Chocolate Flavored Coating.
4 PointsPlus+ value™ Per Bar.
140 calories.
0g trans fat.
3g protein.
6 bars.
Artificial Flavor Added.
2.0 fl oz (59.1 mL) Each. see more...

Weight Watchers Ice Cream Candy Bar - 6 CT
  • "Although I do prefer the Snickers ice cream bar over this, but this is definitely a great healthy alternative. " in 3 reviews
  • "I tried these for the first time last week." in 1 review
Kari E.
Rydal, GA
I love these weight watchers ice cream bars! They are as good if not better than the Snickers brand!
Kayla P.
This is almost like a snickers ice cream bar, but it's the healthier version. Very satisfying.
aptil t.
Shenandoah, VA
Iv never had these i wonder if its any good i might have to go to the store and get me some!!
Yulissa N.
Millersville, PA
These taste so good and won't leave you feeling guilty! Although I do prefer the Snickers ice cream bar over this, but this is definitely a great healthy alternative.
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
I loved that I got this box of Weight Watchers ice cream for free along with another free one! Thanks again! These bars were awesome. I love caramel anything and the peanuts are the perfect touch with this as well! This was beyond great with the flavor and texture of the chocolate! I loved that it didn't get messy and difficult to eat! I ate this in the car just fine! A perfect on the go snack. This deserves a perfect rating! At 150 calories you really can't complain. I love that I have cold treats for the hot weather now! :]
Christine F.
Staten Island, NY
I love love love these bars. Thank-you for my two free weight watcher ice cream products to review. It's ice cream and a candy bar all wrapped up into one little tasty package. Satisfies those sweet n salty cravings. Only 4 points. On weight watchers now and can't wait to try the other weight watcher ice cream products
Mary Ann D.
Oxford, PA
Summer is fun! Just like this Weight Watchers Ice Cream Candy Bars. I got this product for free to try and review my experience with it. I can say that it is graciously well made to satisfy my indulgence for a cold snack and my favorite is the peanut butter caramel flavor. The chocolate and ice cream are smooth, creamy combined with crunchy nuts and soothing caramel. And the size is just right for a quick and on-the-go snack anytime, anywhere. I will definitely grab some more!
Kristi b.
Marietta , GA
I love snickers ice cream bars and these are a great alternative. What I like most about them is the size ice cream you get for the calorie count. It's amazing.
Jeri-Lynne Z.
Tampa, Fl
These are absolutely amazing! Weight Watchers does a great job with all their ice cream products.
Kirsty H.
I love the weight watches Ice cream it's very low in calories although it's extremely high in sugar which is actually worse for you than the calories so I'm not entirely sure how they can say it helps you lose weight? I would go with a sugar free ice cream from publix!!! Way better for you low low low calories and NO sugar!!!!!
aptil t.