BY WEIGHT WATCHERS

Weight Watchers® Ice Cream Candy Bar.
Low Fat Peanut Butter Ice Cream Topped with Caramel and Peanuts Covered in Milk Chocolate Flavored Coating.
4 PointsPlus+ value™ Per Bar.
140 calories.
0g trans fat.
3g protein.
6 bars.
Artificial Flavor Added.
2.0 fl oz (59.1 mL) Each. see more...

Weight Watchers Ice Cream Candy Bar - 6 CT
  • "Although I do prefer the Snickers ice cream bar over this, but this is definitely a great healthy alternative. " in 3 reviews
  • "I tried these for the first time last week." in 1 review
Brittney O.
Gilroy, CA
These keep my sweet tooth under control. I love chocolate and I love something sweet after a meal but when dieting, you have to make sacrifices to achieve your fitness goals. I was PMSing hard when I found these in the freezer section and I could resist. I brought them home and had one to curb my craving. They're only 4sp (I think) maybe 6sp and they taste like a snickers bar but ice cream version. These are so good and the perfect sweet treat.
Maleah C.
Pensacola, FL
these are great when you think about their lower calorie status, but they're pretty small, and can definitely leave you feeling like you want more.  I love the taste, but I would rather just have some 'real ice cream"
Shelby W.
Tampa, FL
I absolutely love these!! I buy them from publix and they're so delicious! Definitely one of my favorites from weight watchers! I find my dad and brothers always trying to eat them all even when they have their own!!
aptil t.
Shenandoah, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Iv never had these i wonder if its any good i might have to go to the store and get me some!!
Beverly B.
Crowley, TX
I tried these for the first time last week. They were surprisingly good. No aftertaste. Chocolate actually tasted good. I would still rate the snickers version higher but if you are looking for similar without the extra calories, give them a try.
Kayla P.
This is almost like a snickers ice cream bar, but it's the healthier version. Very satisfying.
Laura M.
Winter Spgs, FL
These are so good and the perfect size! Sweet, salty, creamy, and crunchy. They make me happy and I don't feel so guilty eating one.
Kari E.
Rydal, GA
I love these weight watchers ice cream bars! They are as good if not better than the Snickers brand!
Kristi b.
Marietta , GA
I love snickers ice cream bars and these are a great alternative. What I like most about them is the size ice cream you get for the calorie count. It's amazing.
Kristin E.
San Diego , CA
I love these, they are the perfect size to satisfy my sweet tooth, and they taste just like my guilty pleasure! The snickers ice cream bar! They don't have that diet sugar free type of taste either I feel like I am getting a real dessert!
aptil t.