BY WEIGHT WATCHERS

Weight Watchers® Ice Cream Candy Bar.
Low Fat Peanut Butter Ice Cream Topped with Caramel and Peanuts Covered in Milk Chocolate Flavored Coating.
4 PointsPlus+ value™ Per Bar.
140 calories.
0g trans fat.
3g protein.
6 bars.
Artificial Flavor Added.
2.0 fl oz (59.1 mL) Each. see more...

Weight Watchers Ice Cream Candy Bar - 6 CT
  • "Although I do prefer the Snickers ice cream bar over this, but this is definitely a great healthy alternative. " in 3 reviews
  • "I tried these for the first time last week." in 1 review
Sadie J.
Sadie J.
Foodie Expert
These are 6 WeightWatchers SmartPoints (the new point system).

To compare:
Snickers Ice Cream Bar is 9 WW SP.
Burger King Soft Serve Ice Cream in a cup is 7 WW SP, and a cone is 8 WW SP.
Almost all Skinny Cow brand ice cream items are 7 WW SP or lower.
Weight Watchers Giant Chocolate Fudge Bar is 5 WW SP.
Weight Watcher Giant Iced Latte Bar 4 WW SP.
Girl Scout Cookie Samoas are 3 WW SP each.

Yes, they are yummy (although the chocolate does have a slightly greasiest consistency and the ice cream isn't creamy), but they are on the higher end of some of my go-to ice cream options.
Margaret S.
Margaret S.
Richmond, Va
These are really tasty ice cream bars but if you're following the weight watchers program these are really high in points.
Brittney O.
Brittney O.
California
Foodie Expert
These keep my sweet tooth under control. I love chocolate and I love something sweet after a meal but when dieting, you have to make sacrifices to achieve your fitness goals. I was PMSing hard when I found these in the freezer section and I could resist. I brought them home and had one to curb my craving. They're only 4sp (I think) maybe 6sp and they taste like a snickers bar but ice cream version. These are so good and the perfect sweet treat.
Shelby W.
Shelby W.
Tampa, FL
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love these!! I buy them from publix and they're so delicious! Definitely one of my favorites from weight watchers! I find my dad and brothers always trying to eat them all even when they have their own!!
Maleah C.
Maleah C.
Pensacola, FL
Foodie Expert
these are great when you think about their lower calorie status, but they're pretty small, and can definitely leave you feeling like you want more.  I love the taste, but I would rather just have some 'real ice cream"
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Raleigh, NC
These things are absolutely delish!!! I did not feel guilty enjoying these little bars of absolutely joy. #AMustBuy
Kari E.
Kari E.
Rydal, Ga
I love these weight watchers ice cream bars! They are as good if not better than the Snickers brand!
Serife N.
Serife N.
Cape Coral, FL
I love Smart Ones and buy them regularly. These ice cream cones at only 140 calories taste great and really help when you have that sweet tooth.
Erin K.
Erin K.
Foodie Expert
Sweet and salty ice cream is the best. I like the bars because you don't get the stick flavor or sticking in your mouth
Kirsty H.
Kirsty H.
Foodie Expert
I love the weight watches Ice cream it's very low in calories although it's extremely high in sugar which is actually worse for you than the calories so I'm not entirely sure how they can say it helps you lose weight? I would go with a sugar free ice cream from publix!!! Way better for you low low low calories and NO sugar!!!!!
aptil t.