BY WEIGHT WATCHERS #92 in Ice Cream Sandwiches, Bars & Cones

Weight Watchers® Ice Cream Candy Bar.
Low Fat Peanut Butter Ice Cream Topped with Caramel and Peanuts Covered in Milk Chocolate Flavored Coating.
4 PointsPlus+ value™ Per Bar.
140 calories.
0g trans fat.
3g protein.
6 bars.
Artificial Flavor Added.
2.0 fl oz (59.1 mL) Each. see more...

Weight Watchers Ice Cream Candy Bar - 6 CT
  • "Although I do prefer the Snickers ice cream bar over this, but this is definitely a great healthy alternative. " in 3 reviews
  • "I tried these for the first time last week." in 1 review
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
If you’ve ever had the snickers ice cream bars these taste almost just like them! They’re so so wonderful and I ate one of these usually once a week or every other week when I did do weight watchers because I have a huge sweet tooth and these are perfect for that.
Brittney O.
Nashville , TN
These keep my sweet tooth under control. I love chocolate and I love something sweet after a meal but when dieting, you have to make sacrifices to achieve your fitness goals. I was PMSing hard when I found these in the freezer section and I could resist. I brought them home and had one to curb my craving. They're only 4sp (I think) maybe 6sp and they taste like a snickers bar but ice cream version. These are so good and the perfect sweet treat.
Sadie J.
These are 6 WeightWatchers SmartPoints (the new point system).

To compare:
Snickers Ice Cream Bar is 9 WW SP.
Burger King Soft Serve Ice Cream in a cup is 7 WW SP, and a cone is 8 WW SP.
Almost all Skinny Cow brand ice cream items are 7 WW SP or lower.
Weight Watchers Giant Chocolate Fudge Bar is 5 WW SP.
Weight Watcher Giant Iced Latte Bar 4 WW SP.
Girl Scout Cookie Samoas are 3 WW SP each.

Yes, they are yummy (although the chocolate does have a slightly greasiest consistency and the ice cream isn't creamy), but they are on the higher end of some of my go-to ice cream options.
Shelby W.
Tampa, FL
I absolutely love these!! I buy them from publix and they're so delicious! Definitely one of my favorites from weight watchers! I find my dad and brothers always trying to eat them all even when they have their own!!
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
I loved that I got this box of Weight Watchers ice cream for free along with another free one! Thanks again! These bars were awesome. I love caramel anything and the peanuts are the perfect touch with this as well! This was beyond great with the flavor and texture of the chocolate! I loved that it didn't get messy and difficult to eat! I ate this in the car just fine! A perfect on the go snack. This deserves a perfect rating! At 150 calories you really can't complain. I love that I have cold treats for the hot weather now! :]
Mary Ann D.
Oxford, PA
Summer is fun! Just like this Weight Watchers Ice Cream Candy Bars. I got this product for free to try and review my experience with it. I can say that it is graciously well made to satisfy my indulgence for a cold snack and my favorite is the peanut butter caramel flavor. The chocolate and ice cream are smooth, creamy combined with crunchy nuts and soothing caramel. And the size is just right for a quick and on-the-go snack anytime, anywhere. I will definitely grab some more!
Kirsty H.
I love the weight watches Ice cream it's very low in calories although it's extremely high in sugar which is actually worse for you than the calories so I'm not entirely sure how they can say it helps you lose weight? I would go with a sugar free ice cream from publix!!! Way better for you low low low calories and NO sugar!!!!!
Beverly B.
Crowley, TX
I tried these for the first time last week. They were surprisingly good. No aftertaste. Chocolate actually tasted good. I would still rate the snickers version higher but if you are looking for similar without the extra calories, give them a try.
Kristin E.
San Diego , CA
I love these, they are the perfect size to satisfy my sweet tooth, and they taste just like my guilty pleasure! The snickers ice cream bar! They don't have that diet sugar free type of taste either I feel like I am getting a real dessert!
Christine F.
Staten Island, NY
I love love love these bars. Thank-you for my two free weight watcher ice cream products to review. It's ice cream and a candy bar all wrapped up into one little tasty package. Satisfies those sweet n salty cravings. Only 4 points. On weight watchers now and can't wait to try the other weight watcher ice cream products
aptil t.