BY WEIGHT WATCHERS

Weight Watchers® Golden Sponge Cake.
+ 90 calories.
+ Cream filling
+ 3g fiber
New, Weight Watchers program with increased daily target.
2 PointsPlus+ Value™.
Per cake.
6 cakes.
Individually wrapped. see more...

• "These taste good, but they were basically flavored air." in 1 review
Makenzie P.
Bremen, GA
Man these things are my weakness. They are so delicious. I could eat the whole box! They are sweet but not too sweet and the cake part is super soft! They’re affordable and I would recommend trying these if you haven’t
Winter M.
Bronx, NY
They are so good but they are so tiny lol! I guess portion control its like just taking a taste lol. Affordable I would recommend it to others it's affordable I would buy it again, and like to try there other products
Mary S.
Richmond, VA
Weight watchers are really great if you are looking to keep your body a regular size and trying to eat health or you want to start eating healthy. I usefully buy weight watchers with my family at Target, Walmart and enjoy also everything I eat from their products.
Hannah M.
Scott Depot , WV
These taste really good. Obviously they are not very nutritional but everybody needs a sweet treat sometimes!! It's basically just a smaller portion of a twinkie though. Shouldn't be considered a "diet food" but they are definitely priced like it. A little on the expensive side for just 6 tiny cakes.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I ❤️ Loves all Weight Watchers Products. Fewer calories but Greats flavors. This Cake doesn't disappoint me. Excellent for cut graving sweets. Excellent value, highly recommend to all who start 2017 exercise and diet Resolution! I always buy it.
Candace D.
Orlando, FL
I've tried a few different Weight Watchers brand snacks and this is not one of my favorites. It tastes okay but you can definitely tell it is "diet" food. I would prefer the real thing for this price point.
Christina H.
Eubank, KY
These are very b pricey and I found them to be extremely dry, I had a hard time choking one down lol. I probably would just bite the bullet and get a twinkie or a different low calorie dessert.
Zofia M.
These don't give you the right mindset of what you SHOULD be eating, they are marketing it like you can still eat bad but our product is just less fattening. I think you are crazy to buy into these products. Learn to eat better!
Michellle K.
Nanticoke, PA
These taste good but are a bit high in price at the store. However, you can usually find coupons in the newspaper for these. They are a great treat now and then without too many calories.
Danielle F.
Concord, CA
They're like a really light healthy version of twinkies if that's possible. I honestly feel like you might as well just buy a normal brand than spend the extra money on this
Melissa I.
Evans, GA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
How is the taste and texture?
Gina M.
Manassas , VA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I see these occasionally in the grocery store - how many smart points are they and are they worth it ? I have tried the PB chocolate brownie bites , which are good but not sure worth the SP...