BY WEIGHT WATCHERS

Weight Watchers® Golden Sponge Cake.
+ 90 calories.
+ Cream filling
+ 3g fiber
New, Weight Watchers program with increased daily target.
2 PointsPlus+ Value™.
Per cake.
6 cakes.
Individually wrapped. see more...

• "These taste good, but they were basically flavored air." in 1 review
Mary S.
Richmond, VA
Weight watchers are really great if you are looking to keep your body a regular size and trying to eat health or you want to start eating healthy. I usefully buy weight watchers with my family at Target, Walmart and enjoy also everything I eat from their products.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Fitspiration Expert
I ❤️ Loves all Weight Watchers Products. Fewer calories but Greats flavors. This Cake doesn't disappoint me. Excellent for cut graving sweets. Excellent value, highly recommend to all who start 2017 exercise and diet Resolution! I always buy it.
Raegan P.
Phoenix, AZ
They are okay, not they best dessert in the world but if you are trying to cut back and watch what you are eating then they are going to work haha
Hannah M.
Scott Depot , WV
These taste really good. Obviously they are not very nutritional but everybody needs a sweet treat sometimes!! It's basically just a smaller portion of a twinkie though. Shouldn't be considered a "diet food" but they are definitely priced like it. A little on the expensive side for just 6 tiny cakes.
Jillian W.
Columbus, OH
90 calories for a small version of a twinkie. To be honest, I don't enjoy the taste of regular full calorie twinkies either. Per normal, Weight Watchers are on the expensive side considering the fact that you only get 6 in a box.
Christina H.
Eubank, KY
These are very b pricey and I found them to be extremely dry, I had a hard time choking one down lol. I probably would just bite the bullet and get a twinkie or a different low calorie dessert.
Zofia M.
These don't give you the right mindset of what you SHOULD be eating, they are marketing it like you can still eat bad but our product is just less fattening. I think you are crazy to buy into these products. Learn to eat better!
Michelle K.
Nanticoke, PA
These taste good but are a bit high in price at the store. However, you can usually find coupons in the newspaper for these. They are a great treat now and then without too many calories.
Shannon H.
Huntley, IL
These are....ok. Very cakey but like a dry cake. Not a lot of frosting but I suppose that is the sugary part!
Sam G.
These are a yummy and healthier substitute for a twinkie. Not bad, they definitely satisfy a twinkie craving without the awful guilt afterwards.
Melissa I.
Evans, GA
How is the taste and texture?
Gina M.
Manassas , VA
Fitspiration Expert
I see these occasionally in the grocery store - how many smart points are they and are they worth it ? I have tried the PB chocolate brownie bites , which are good but not sure worth the SP...