BY WEIGHT WATCHERS

Weight Watchers® Strawberry Smoothie Frozen Yogurt.
Low fat strawberry frozen yogurt with real strawberries.
Bursting with real fruit.
2 PointsPlus+ Value® per bar.
60 calories.
1g fat.
0g trans fat.
12 bars. see more...

Blhai M.
Blhai M.
These are so good! I always buy these even though I do not track calorie intake. I could really eat a whole box in one sitting.
Elisa T.
Elisa T.
Rochester, NY
These are really good. You would never guess they are a diet item as they are creamy and rich.
Jill H.
Jill H.
Ranson, WV
After receiving a coupon from Influenster to try this product for free, I purchased these bars. They were on sale for $4.99 so without the coupon AND on sale, they are still pretty pricey. The box contains a good amount of product, 12 bars. The bars are delicious and creamy and just enough to satisfy a sweet tooth craving. Chunks of real strawberries are used. I would never guess this was a Weight Watchers product. Would definitely purchase again.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Rogers, AR
These are so good. They taste just like strawberry yogurt. I always have these in my freezer. They're the perfect treat.
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Sewell, NJ
These are so delish! Perfect when ur craving that ice cream or fro yo! Even my boyfriend enjoys them and he usually dooesnt like these kinds of things! Def recommend!
America L.
America L.
Las Vegas, NV
I absolutely love these!!!! I love love love the flavor! They're not plain at all and pretty sweet! I recommend them!
Heather B.
Heather B.
Mechanicville, NY
Foodie Expert
I love these for a refreshing snack at the end of the night, or during the day. Doesn't taste like its Weight Watchers by any means, and I love that they're strawberry!
Cortney S.
Cortney S.
S Williamsprt, PA
Foodie Expert
Delicious! Frozen yogurt strawberry is great flavor! I recommend it to anyone!
Monica C.
Monica C.
Tampa, FL
I just got this today for free with a coupon I received from Influenster. Of course I had to try it right away! This was better than I could have imagined. Super creamy and no way could you tell it was a "diet" food. A great treat for anyone who follows the Weight Watchers diet or wants a sweet treat without the guilt. Highly recommend.