BY WEIGHT WATCHERS

Melissa A.
Toronto, ON
These will do when my usual english muffins aren't available. I know it defeats the purpose of a weight watchers product, but i drown these in butter.
Lucia H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these weight watchers English muffins, there pretty low in calories and taste amazing, top with your favorite toppings and your good to go.
Toni O.
I love these! Like many other weight watchers foods, these taste great! You would never know you were eating a 'light' or 'diet' food!
Lauren S.
Thornhill, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
Perfect English muffin for 3 points! Tasty and definitely surpassed my expectations. I also use them for hamburger buns..
Neliana M.
It is perfect for low carb diets or if you're not you can eat them as well with just margarine or butter. Love it.
angélique b.
I pick these because they always feel the softest and freshest compared to other brands of English muffins. I love eating them for breakfast.