BY WEIGHT WATCHERS

Weight Watchers® English Toffee Crunch Ice Cream Bar.
Low Fat Toffee Ice Cream Dipped in Milk Chocolate Flavored Coating with Toffee Pieces.
3 PointsPlus+™ value Per Bar.
100 calories.
0g trans fat.
10g sugar.
12 bars.
Artificial Flavor Added.
1.75 fl oz (51.7 ml) Each. see more...

Jill H.
Ranson, WV
After receiving a coupon from Influenster to try and review this product for free, I purchased the bars. They were on sale for $4.99 so without the coupon they would be pricey. Comes 12 in a box, which is a good amount. Very tasty and creamy. The toffee flavor is delicious. Would never know this was a Weight Watchers product. Just enough to satisfy a sweet tooth craving. These went very quickly in my house!! Would definitely purchase again.
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
These are pretty good. I'm so happy I got free coupons to redeem two weight watchers ice cream products! Thanks Influenster!!! I really like that these are only 100 calories. I like the little crunch to them as well. I love toffee flavor in general but these remind me of a Whoppers type flavor. These are a great snack to have while cutting back calories! This is the perfect snack to have on a hot day as well. I'd say 3.5!! I liked the peanut butter caramel ice cream bars better. :]
Sadie J.
These are now 4 SmartPoints (the new point system).

These are pretty good. They don't have fake/alternative sugars in them and the flavor and crunch is great. The only thing I dislike about them is that the chocolate is a bit more greasy than normal, but it's very slight.
Melissa B.
Saginaw, MI
Even though this is a Weight Watcher's item, these are actually my favorite ice cream bar!! These taste absolutely delicious, and are actually addicting to me!! If I have a box in the freezer I have a very hard time NOT eating them - so obviously these do not work as a diet item for me, but they just taste amazing!!
Cari G.
Ozone park , NY
I received this product for testing purposes from influenster. I loved the english toffee crunch it taste different but a good different and much more healthier. I love that it is only 100 calories, I can indulge on these bars everyday.
Anita P.
These are pretty good alternative to a regular ice cream treat. The are smaller so I feel like you could have a larger regular ice cream bar and would be similar to two of these.
Denise J.
Philadelphia, PA
These taste really, really good. They are a great ice cream treat. The toffee add a great crunch factor. I've found them in regular supermarket chains like Shoprite.
equleema  t.
Those guys are to die for i could eat up to five a day and they are really good they taste amazing and they are really cheap i just love on my grocery list every week can't wait for more flavors
Allison N.
These are actually pretty goodand satisfy my sweet tooth when I have one. A little more pricey than some products but worth it. Will buy again.
sheri b.
West Warren, MA
These bars are so tasty with toffee flavor. They don't even seem like a weight watching product. My whole.family loves them.
Katie B.
Providence, RI
Looks delish...haven't seen in my area. Where can this be purchased in MA?
Marcela R.
Is this product very satisfying?