BY WEIGHT WATCHERS

Weight watcher english toffee ice cream bar 12 pack see more...

• No los eh probado donde los colores sigo y son buenos??1 Answers
  • Are these any good and where can you buy them?4 Answers
  • Just started cutting down on what I eat and was wondering if thes...4 Answers
Weight Watchers English Toffee Bar 12ct
  • "These taste great, can't even tell they are weight watchers product and actually they are much Healthier for you than the other chocolate ice cream ." in 9 reviews
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
When I did weight watchers quite some time ago I ate so many of their products and this one was absolutely wonderful. Even though this was a weight watchers product and low in points, it was my “cheat” dessert most of the time because it was so indulgent. I love the taste of the chocolate and the toffee is wonderful. It really doesn’t taste like a diet product.
Brandy J.
Virginia Beach, VA
If you like the Klondike bars and you want to have the same taste but not all the weight gain then try these.  They are so tasty and the same price.  At 2 WW points who can beat that!  I love them!  Also try the giant chocolate fudge bars from WW.  I love them all.
Suzi B.
Atlanta, GA
I will admit I was skeptical about how they would taste. In my experience with “diet” type foods, I am usually disappointed because they taste strangely fake with the artificial sweeteners that replace the bad stuff. These bars were delicious and actually tasted like a non-diet dessert treat. It reminded me of the Heath brand ice cream bars I used to eat as a kid. The Weight Watchers version is a bit smaller than what you would get with a “non-diet” bar, but how can you go wrong with less calories, fat and everything else. I highly recommend giving these a try even if you aren’t on a diet.
Elizabeth C.
Kimball, SD
THESE ARE SO GOOD!! I am on WW and I have a serious sensitivity to artificial sugars (which really stinks when trying to lose weight!!). Unlike a lot of WW or diet foods this one does NOT have artificial sugar in it! And it takes SOOO good! Like regular ice cream. It's so delicious. It is only 4 smartpoints for a single ice cream bar. (Also if your needed a low point sweet treat try a banana with lite cool whip and a few semi sweet chocolate chips. Soooo good.)
Anna K.
Sewell, NJ
As a person who is on the Weight Watchers program, it can sometimes be hard to stay within your daily points range and still have a decent dessert without feeling deprived. Enter Weight Watchers English Toffee Bars...yum...granted it's not your premium ice cream but it tastes just as good and leaves you with a satisfied feeling. The chocolate coating is also good and the crunchy pieces of toffee on the chocolate coating is the icing on the cake.
Edna V.
Edinburg, TX
From trying them, you wouldn't even know that they are a Weight Watchers product. They taste absolutely great, but the only thing is I notice that most of the time when I go to the store, they are sold out of these. Guess that can explain for itself, how great these are. If you ever see these at a grocery store you shop at, you should buy them! :)
Holly B.
Saint Charles, MI
I am not on weight watchers, but I am a calorie counter and these bars are only 100 calories!! Did you see that?? 100 CALORIES!!! This is one of the last things I eat at night to finish off my calorie count for the day.

I love the outer toffee layer and then the surprise ice cream beneath it.
Amy N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
They are absolutely amazing! I am not on weight watchers or anything but I was watching more of what I eat since I did gain quite a bit over the summer. Was craving ice cream (plus the hot cali weather) and saw these. What did you know toffee??? My fave haha. Bought them and gave them a try, best choice ever. It honestly taste just like normal ice cream! The cream did taste lighter to me, but it didn't bother me at all, it was just so good.
Rrarcr R.
Ok so i really like the texture flavor and overall of this ice cream on a stick but the amount of product isn't what you expect when opening that box and wrapper the first time. Not to mention the pricepoint is above what i believe it should be. Its expensive for what your getting.
lenissa C.
What i love about the Weight Watchers plan is that you don't feel restricted a all, they offer a huge variety of products low calorie to help us achieve our weight goals and is like eating everything without guilt i love their ice creams specially this crunchy one, love WW
Stacey B.
Daphne, AL
Are these just as good as regular ice cream?
Paige H.
Toronto, ON
Are these any good and where can you buy them?
Becky G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Just started cutting down on what I eat and was wondering if these were any good?
Jodi W.
How many points are these bars per serving?
Enid G.
Springfield, Massachusetts
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
No los eh probado donde los colores sigo y son buenos??