BY WEIGHT WATCHERS

This Product Was Prepared to Fit The Weight Watchers Program and Is Useful For Weight Control When Used Strictly In Accordance With The Weight Watchers Food Plans. Free Newsletters! Sign Up Today! It's Easy! Simply Visit Weightwatchers.Com/Newsletter to Sign Up. Each Week, You'll Get: Delicious Recipes, Success Stories, Weight-Loss Tips. to Learn More About How Weight Watchers Can Help You, Call 1 (800) 410-1199 1 Points Value Covered In Rich Dark Chocolate see more...

Janie T.
Hilliard, OH
A little dry, but still good. Especially the Fact that it's a healthier option than the regular double chocolate muffins. Hits the spot when you don't want to kill your diet but need something sweet.
Nicole E.
I really enjoyed these when I was on the Weight Watchers Program. Helped me with my cravings instead of blowing all my points!
Kerin G.
They really help to curb my sweet tooth. This was really great when I had it. Need to look for these in the supermarket soon!
Mariah  K.
Woodland, MI
These muffins are my favorite weight watchers product! Tastes like a chocolatey muffin but without all the calories.
Whitney S.
Monticello, KY
I absolutely love all the weight watchers food. Their muffins are on of my favorites!
Karina V.
Stanhope, NJ
I absolutely love chocolate muffins and these are great when you're trying to watch your weight!