Weight Watchers Dark Chocolate Raspberry Ice Cream Bar uploaded by Violetta L.

BY WEIGHT WATCHERS

Weight watchers dark chocolate raspberry ice cream bar 12 pack see more...

• I'm a huge fan of raspberry and chocolate and I love weig...1 Answers
  • Does this have a subtle flavor?2 Answers
  • What are your other favorite Weight Watcher treats?2 Answers
Weight Watchers Dark Chocolate Raspberry Ice Cream Bar
  • "I have been a major consumer of Klondike 100 calorie Ice Cream Bars for YEARS so trying the Weight Watchers Dark Chocolate Raspberry Ice Cream Bar was a big change for me!" in 6 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorite Weight Watchers ice cream treats you can definitely taste the respberry I highly recommend this for everyone especially if you're concerned of the calories most ice cream products have." in 6 reviews
  • "I could eat these all day the combination is awesome if is a little high in price for the amount u get!its creamy and refreshing " in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite ice cream bar." in 1 review
  • "These are so good and made with dark chocolate which is so much better for you than milk chocolate." in 1 review
Christi L.
Oxford, Ohio
LOOOVE these! They’re so good, VERY low in points, and actually pretty big! They’re awesome for anyone on the system looking for a good/low point sugar fix. It’s nice to not have to mess up your diet for a sweet.
Chelsea L.
Knoxville, TN
I really like these!!! I am not a raspberry person, but I am even less of a mint person (the other choice) so I tried these. The raspberry isn't overpowering which I appreciate. I wish they made more flavors and I wish the whole thing was chocolate covered though.
Erin K.
This is one of my favorite ice creams. The raspberry isn't subtle it is very flavorful. There is just enough chocolate to satisfy any sweet tooth. Highly recommended
karen r.
Deerfield, IL
I have been a major consumer of Klondike 100 calorie Ice Cream Bars for YEARS so trying the Weight Watchers Dark Chocolate Raspberry Ice Cream Bar was a big change for me! I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed it! I love dark chocolate and this particular chocolate coating was very pleasant. The combination of the dark chocolate with the raspberry ice cream was awesome! It reminds me of the Dark Chocolate and Raspberry Chocolate squares by Ghirradelhi (sp?). The only drawback for me is that the portion for this ice cream bar is far smaller/skinnier than the Klondike Ice Cream Bars I love. Otherwise, it was a really great change for my desert routine! I would definitely buy them again, but not as often because they are more expensive than my usual brand.
Arin M.
Biloxi, MS
Surprisingly delicious. Very sweet and the fact that they are somewhat healthy for you makes me not feel so guilty about loving eating them!! I could easily eat the entire box. Would definitely buy again and I recommend to anyone who wants a light, delicious snack.
Joy N.
Richmond, VA
GREAT outer shell of dark chocolate, though once you take the first bite INTO the bar its a bit of a surprise. I like raspberry ALOT, but the raspberry in this ice cream bar is almost overwhelming. That aside if you LOVE the STRONG taste of raspberry definitely go for this one. Very creamy RICH flavor. Overall good tasting ice cream. The Dark Chocolate shell reminds me a lot of a bar which i loved!
Julia W.
I am a big dessert person. And I really love ice cream. When I first tried this I fell in love. It has a smooth dark chocolate outside with a creamy raspberry ice cream on the inside. And... The best part is that they are only 90 calories each!!!😱 so if you want something delicious AND low on the calories u say buy!
Bee J.
Maineville, OH
I wouldn't normally buy ice cream and certainly not this brand but I got a free sample of this at The Color Run marathon last week and I have to say they're really good! I didn't find the raspberry flavor very prominent, it could have just been vanilla for how it tasted but they really don't taste "diet" at all.
Shannyn P.
Atlanta, GA
As for a healthy dessert for you chocolate lovers, I would give this ice cream 5 stars. The rich chocolate flavor is breath taking, and there's plenty to curb your sweet tooth. However, the raspberry filling is almost tasteless, so I would like a little more flavor in the middle. Overall great product!
Taylor F.
Downey , Ca
These are delicious. They curb my sweet tooth without blowing through all of my points. I believe with the new program they are 3 points but I totally think they are worth it. Sometimes we get coupons in our weeklies so it makes them a little cheaper.
Cassidy H.
Does this have a subtle flavor?
Tabatha C.
Hermon, ME
What are your other favorite Weight Watcher treats?
Jesse H.
Oklahoma City, OK
I'm a huge fan of raspberry and chocolate and I love weight watchers desserts. Do these taste good and do they satisfy sweet cravings?