BY WEIGHT WATCHERS #63 in Cream Cheese

Weight Watchers® Reduced Fat Whipped Cream Cheese Spread.
2 PointsPlus Value™ per serving.
See nutrition information for saturated fat content.
+ 25% less fat than whipped cream cheese.
+ 60 calories per serving.
+ 1g of fiber per serving. see more...

Omer A.
Jersey City, NJ
Starting a diet around the holidays is always a bad decision, but happily weight watchers making it a bit easier with a plan and a product like this!
I used it for cakes and cooking and it feels like the real deal! I'm so happy that weight watchers made this product this are the stuff that make my weight loss easy and fun!
Larissa G.
San Antonio, TX
Cream cheese is definitely in my top 3 favorite cheeses! It is irresistible! I don't understand how anyone could not love it! I put it on my bagels and toast and fritos ugh it's just so good! I recently discovered the weight watcher brand of cream cheese and I'm in love! Finally an item I love that fits into my diet plan!
Kaitlyn B.
Fort Collins, CO
I started buying this cream cheese before I was even on weight watchers. It's so light and fluffy and doesn't make me feel so guilty for eating cream cheese, which i pretty much consider a food group :)
Lindsey M.
Lexington, KY
I'm not on weight watchers but I definitely use this cream cheese whenever I can because it is supposed to be better for you than regular cream cheese. Tastes just as good as other brands!
Christa A.
Decatur, IL
Only 2 weight watcher points per serving. This cream cheese is very light & fluffy. Great on a toasted blueberry bagel. This doesn't taste like a reduced fat cream cheese...very tasty.
Samantha G.
I am an addict when it comes to cream cheese. The Weight Watchers brand is healthy and I don't feel as guilty when I "splurge"
Rachel F.
Frisco, TX
I really like this cream cheese. It tastes great and goes on pretty smoothly. I love that it's whipped and reduced fat.
Crystal M.
Round Rock, TX
I love this it's smooth and taste great helps me when I'm baking or just making a dip! Priced is good also