Add a Photo

By WEIGHT WATCHERS
#50 in Cream Cheese
Weight Watchers® Reduced Fat Whipped Cream Cheese Spread.
2 PointsPlus Value™ per serving.
See nutrition information for saturated fat content.
+ 25% less fat than whipped cream cheese.
+ 60 calories per serving.
+ 1g of fiber per serving.
Larissa G.
Larissa G.
San Antonio, TX

Cream cheese is definitely in my top 3 favorite cheeses! It is irresistible! I don't understand how anyone could not love it! I put it on my bagels and toast and fritos ugh it's just so good! I recently discovered the weight watcher brand of cream cheese and I'm in love! Finally an item I love that fits into my diet plan!
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Lexington, KY

I'm not on weight watchers but I definitely use this cream cheese whenever I can because it is supposed to be better for you than regular cream cheese. Tastes just as good as other brands!
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Mckinney, TX

I really like this cream cheese. It tastes great and goes on pretty smoothly. I love that it's whipped and reduced fat.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.

I am an addict when it comes to cream cheese. The Weight Watchers brand is healthy and I don't feel as guilty when I "splurge"
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Round Rock, TX

I love this it's smooth and taste great helps me when I'm baking or just making a dip! Priced is good also
Christa A.
Christa A.
Decatur, IL

Only 2 weight watcher points per serving. This cream cheese is very light & fluffy. Great on a toasted blueberry bagel. This doesn't taste like a reduced fat cream cheese...very tasty.
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Fort Collins, CO

I started buying this cream cheese before I was even on weight watchers. It's so light and fluffy and doesn't make me feel so guilty for eating cream cheese, which i pretty much consider a food group :)

Join Now