BY WEIGHT WATCHERS

Weight Watchers® Coffee Cake.

+120 calories.

+ Rich cinnamon filling.

+ 5g fiber.

3 PointsPlus Value.®

Per cake.

4 cakes.

Individually wrapped. see more...

Mary C.
This 4 count size of Weight Watchers Coffee Cakes were actually very tasty. And if one partakes in the Weight Watchers point system, this is an easy way to satisfy your sweet tooth and not feel guilty, and they are worth   3  points  These crumb cakes had great cinnamon flavor and were purchased at a great price point. They come individually wrapped and are only 120 calories per piece.  I would recommend these to anyone.
Stacy S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are actually very good. They have a lot of flavor to them and their although they're on the small side they're the perfect serving size. I bought these because I wanted something sweet that didn't really have a whole lot to it and I'm so glad I got these. I will absolutely buy these again
Lori T.
Fresno, CA
I purchased these some time ago. I actually was lucky enough to find them at the 99 cent only store! I am a lover of coffee cake and actually enjoyed these very much! Even more knowing that they were a Weight Watcher product! I felt less guilty eating them!!! I would recommend for the dieter with the occasional sweet tooth!
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love all weight watchers pastries and this is an excellent one! The taste, quality and soft are important in a coffe cake and this have it! I high recommends this product to all fan of Weight Watchers diets meal like me. Higly Recommend to all others.
Abby D.
Midlothian , IL
These are so delicious. I mean most diet food is kinda gross, but these and most of weight wachers stuff is not. these totally crave my sweet tooth
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Weight Watchers Coffee Cake tastes phenomenal. Love it and saving calories as well. Rich and great tasting. Helps cur emy sweet tooth cravings!
shannon y.
This coffee cake is a quick little snack on the go. It does justice when you're craving something sweet.
LaKetta W.
I love these! they are the perfect WW snack!! so tasty! and it most definitely satisfies my sweet tooth!
Milli R.
I love having some kind of pastry with my coffee and this is a great alternative. It is not loaded with a lot of unhealthy ingredients and the sugar content nominal.
Taylor P.
This is by far my favorite Weight Watcher's treat! Such a lovely little cake with plenty of flavor that leaves you satisfied!