BY WEIGHT WATCHERS

Weight Watchers® Carrot Creme Cake.
90 calories.
With real carrots.
4g fiber.
2 PointsPlus™+ value per cake.
6 cakes.
Individually wrapped. see more...

• Has anyone tried these? how are they in comparison to "real" cake...2 Answers
  • Does this product taste good?14 Answers
  • Does this have a good carrot cake flavor?? or is blah???13 Answers
Weight Watchers Carrot Creme Cake - 6 CT
  • "I did try this and do enjoy it it did fulfill my sweet tooth I enjoy the weight watchers line of products very much and would alway look for it at the grocery store top on my list for sure " in 6 reviews
  • "Not crazy about this product...I love carrot cake but this was a little to imitation tasting and too many ingredients that arent really good for you." in 5 reviews
Megan S.
Tampa, Fl
These have a lot of sugar, but they taste very good. They're like Carrot Cake meets Twinkies, and they are delicious.
I love that Weight Watcher's products come in packaged portions that make it easy to control and track what I've eaten and how much.
Donnamarie L.
Painesville, OH
Was excited to try these for being low 3 pts weight watchers . Was a little disappointed in the dried out cake like taste. Size obviously small
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
Not horrible for a diet food product, but not the best either. Will satisfy a sweet craving, but has an artificial taste.
Karla B.
I really do enjoy the Weight Watchers brand of snacks and the Carrot Creme Cake is one of my favorites. They are easily available and a good value for the price. The problem I have is that I can't eat just one.
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
If you are on a diet but have a sweet tooth this is for you! It's not the real deal but you do get satisfaction from eating it. When I tried it, l plated the carrot cake nicely just so I felt like I was eating it at a restaurant! I find that when you plate something like this you get more pleasure out of eating it! Truly satisfying.
Hayli Z.
I love these little weight watchers snacks. I usually get them when Publix has a buy one get one, so I can try the different flavors they have and I have yet to find one I didn't like. Be warned though these are very little snacks, so it won't be like a eating a Alice of cake, but they are still delicious!
alma l.
These are great for when sweet tooth comes , but i would say a small slice of the real thing would be better. it taste very sugary . in my opinion you can make a home made cake thats low on sugar and be better off. of course if you don't have time or are needing something during lunch hour these are not horrible.
amanda w.
Weight Watchers desserts are so yummy, and this carrot cake is no exception! My mom used to buy these when she was all about the WW snacks. She kept them frozen and they are REALLY good that way too! I used to steal a few and this was always one of my favorite flavors for their cakes.
Angie H.
Cary, NC
These are a great treat to satisfy my sweet tooth in a portion controlled size! That said, if you can manage portion control, a small carrot cake or zucchini muffin would be similar calorie wise.
Anne C.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I thought Weight Watchers Carrot Cake would be a good quick fix for my sweet tooth but they didn't taste that good and the ingredient list has too many hard to pronounce items. I'll stick to making healthy sweet snacks instead.
Michele G.
Fitspiration Expert
Does this product taste good?
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Does this have a good carrot cake flavor?? or is blah???
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Fitspiration Expert
What is your favorite flavor of weight watchers treats like these?
H L.
Are theses weight watcher meals worth the price?
Rachel F.