suggested searches

Weight Watchers

Weight Watchers Brownies...
5 Reviews
This is a super yummy treat for those days that you have some extra points. It’s nice not to feel like your letting your self down by eating something crazy on healthy

Product reviewed: Weight Watchers Brownies Bliss Mini Brownies Peanut Butter - 6 CT

These are fantastic! They taste really nice! They are worth 4 pts on the new system, which is a lot for how tiny these are. But for me, it's a nice little reward at night if I have enough points left for the day

I love these things! The peanut butter has a slightly salty tastes that reminds me of Reese's peanut butter cups, the brownie itself is moist and chewy, and the chocolate coating is just delicious! They're small, but rich enough that you feel satisfied after eating just one, which is perfect for making sure you don't overindulge!

These are amazing! I don't do weight watchers, but I do watch my calories, and these are an awesome low cal snack to indulge your sweet tooth without feeling guilty!

I discovered these over the weekend and I've fallen in love. They're just so full of great taste and the texture is perfect. They are the perfect snack for on the go. Also, the price is quite reasonable (and go on sale quite often). I can't wait to keep trying other weightwatchers products.