BY WEIGHT WATCHERS

The Weight Watchers WW28 Body Analysis Scale is a great scale for people of all shapes and sizes. It monitors body fat, body water, BMI and bone mass and has a sleek, streamlined design. With 4-user memory channels and a 1.3 in. LCD digital display it s great for any bathroom. It has a plastic platform with stainless steel electrodes and a 12 x 12 in. platform. 350 lb. weight capacity, long-life lithium battery . Model: WW28 see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Downey , Ca
I love my weight watchers scale. Not only is it the cutest one I've found but it is very accurate. I usually weight myself before I go weigh in at my meeting and it is never off!
Christina R.
Christina R.
Powder Spgs, GA
Never ever did I think I would like a scale, or LOVE for that matter, but I really do love this scale. You can set your height, DOB, etc in as a user and then it will display your weight, BMI, water weight, body fat in lbs. and %. Really keeps you motivated to keep watching the numbers go down!
Elina L.
Elina L.
This scale is very stylish and easy to use not bad for the price and easy to clean. i love m weight watchers scale I've been using it for a little over a year so weighing in on saturday isn't as horrible .