BY WEIGHT WATCHERS

Weight Watchers
  • "A great program I can say I've been on it twice and getting ready to sign up again and this will be the last time that I will." in 20 reviews
  • "It's such a realistic weight loss plan that teaches you portion control and healthy choices, while still being flexible." in 19 reviews
  • "It's nice that you can still eat what you want, it teaches you to way the right amount of servings and serving sizes to get to a healthy weight and keep it. " in 15 reviews
  • "The price of being with this company is costly but once you get your food figured out you remember the point system very quickly." in 12 reviews
  • "WW offers many tools to help people lose weight, but more importantly, tip and advice to develop healthy eating habits and keep the weight off." in 11 reviews
Marcela O.
The only plan that works for me! I started on WW about 10 years ago and dropped 15 lbs, which might not seem like alot but for me it was as that was the weight I needed to lose to get back to my pre-baby weight. The program taught me how to portion control and choose the right snacks, but most importantly, it taught me to never deprive myself. I don't consider it a diet because really nothing is off limits, it's just a matter of choosing the right foods and having portion control. Once I lost the weight, I cancelled my membership but managed to maintain my weight for about 5 years until I got married. Married life is great, don't get me wrong but with it came a different lifestyle: I wasn't able to always hit the gym, attending kids sporting events, PTA, etc..so I started eating out more and eventually gained more than the 15 lbs I had originally lost. I am now back on the program after trying endless "fad" diets and realized, I just needed to come back to what really worked for me and that is Weight Watchers. I am on week 2 and although I am avoiding the scale until I feel a difference in my clothes, I can see my face less puffy and have hardly any bloat. I know that if I continue to stick to this plan, I will see results!
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Weight watchers was the first diet program I ever did and I was the most successful with this program! I was able to lose 50 pounds in about 8 months. I really enjoyed attending meetings as they were such a great support system. I also loved that I had to go somewhere to weigh in because it helped hold me responsible for keeping track of my weight loss. But my favorite part of this program was that foods weren’t off limits and you really learned how to change your lifestyle, not cut out foods. It’s been a long time since I’ve done the program and I know some things have changed, but I have nothing bad to say about this!
Debra B.
Clarksville
Love love weight watchers lost 75lbs since Aprl of 2017. You can still have your favorite foods. I eat smaller portions, but you can have big portions if food is lowfat, low carbs and high fiber and protein. Sounds hard but it's all calculated in a point system and you just deduct food intake. After awhile you pretty much know food points for the food you are eating!
Kelli D.
West Columbia, SC
I have loved this diet program! Having unlimited fruits, veggies, and chicken has been the best part! I do the online only so it’s super affordable ($20 per month). I’ve lost 31 lbs in 4 months while still being able to drink on the weekends and cheat one per week!
Hanna V.
Omaha, NE
Its hard, don't let anybody tell you otherwise, but the system works. I have lost 14lbs in 3 months on weight watchers and it feels like I've reset my body by doing so. I know if I stick with it then it works for me and probably would for others too.
Ashlee W.
I watched my friends mother do the weight watchers program and she really enjoyed it while she was doing it. She said the food was great and she enjoyed the weight lose but she found that when she got done with it the weight came back.
Penny H.
I’m currently doing Weight Watchers Freestyle program and in one week I lost 6lbs. I love that I can eat anything but can go for the healthier options. With over 200 zero point food items it makes it tons easier. I get cheat points during the week if I go over my point value. I highly recommend the program for those who need a less strict diet option.
Amber S.
MASON, MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I don't know anyone who has followed weight watchers and not been successful. It doesn't use terms like 'good' foods and 'bad' foods, it just focuses on moderation, portion sizes, and a balanced diet.
Sarah L.
Dayton, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I've been on weight watchers for about 2 months and I've lost 20 pounds! I've never had success on any diet until now and know that this is a true lifestyle change. The points program is easy to use and their app makes adjusting to this new way of life seamless. I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a life change!
Dave M.
Mountville, PA
I very much like Weight Watchers. They teach you common sense, healthy, eating. And... once you reach your goal weight they stop charging you but continue to offer the support. I've lost 24 lbs so far (with still more to go). It hasn't always been easy but I have felt supported along my journey.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
How has Weight Watchers helped you and/or a loved one?
Allison M.
Preston, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Too expensive or is it just me?
joe E.
Denver, CO
How much weight have you lost & do you recommend this program?
Chelsea B.
Indianapolis, IN
How difficult is it to stay on track with Weight Watchers?
Karina C.
Trying to decide: WW Online vs Meetings? In your experience, which worked for you?