Weider Weight Lifting Gloves - Assorted Colors uploaded by Jonathan M.

BY WEIDER

WEIDER WEIGHT LIFTING GLOVE see more...

• When lifting weights I can lift relatively heavy but after workin...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Helen C.
laval, QC
When I weight train, I always have to wear gloves. It's great!!! Protects my hands and is lightweight. Fits very comfortably!!
Karen B.
When lifting weights I can lift relatively heavy but after working out for awhile my hands start to get sweaty and it really affects my grip. I'm afraid I'm going to drop my weights on my toes . Has anyone else experienced this and do you think these gloves will help?