Weider Weight Lifting Gloves - Assorted Colors uploaded by Jonathan M.

BY WEIDER

WEIDER WEIGHT LIFTING GLOVE see more...

• When lifting weights I can lift relatively heavy but after workin...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Jonathan M.
Brooklyn, NY
These gloves are so great they definitely get the job done when your lifting weights I used to get blisters but now with these gloves I get nothing but a stronger grip now. Would highly recommend this product if your into weight lifting.
Brianna J.
If you lift any kind of heavy weight you need gloves. Your hands will thank you when you no longer have calluses. Gross! If weight lifting inspires you you need gloves!
Christine H.
Madison, WI
I love these weightlifting gloves! they give you a nice nonslip grip on your weights, you don’t get blisters or calluses and they come in beautiful colors! They are very comfortable fit very well I highly recommend!
Ana P.
Mission, TX
Bough these the other day and I love the colors! That's what caught my eye. They do the job overall and aren't made of cheap material. I would recommend these for people who don't want to spend too much money and still get good products
Kylar O.
These gloves are great to use while you life weights or work out in other ways to protect your hand and get maximum grip! It met my expectations and got the job done! Satisfied overall with these gloves !
Kirsten H.
These are my favorite lifting gloves! they really help protect my hands from injury. I have super tender hands so this extra protection is great.
Jordan J.
Grand Bay, AL
I love these. Weightlifting gloves are the way to go if you don't want your hands torn up. Great for protecting hands
Luara R.
Worcester, MA
Eu achei bonitinho, e compraria pra usar na academia. So precisamos saber se realmente é bom
Danielle W.
Minneapolis, MN
These gloves are extremely Comfortable and stylish. Must-have for fitness gains!
Anibal S.
Maracay,ARA
excelten, coloridos, resistentes, suaves y comodos pues todo lo que se necesita para hacer un buen ejercicio sin maltratar tus manos
Karen B.
When lifting weights I can lift relatively heavy but after working out for awhile my hands start to get sweaty and it really affects my grip. I'm afraid I'm going to drop my weights on my toes . Has anyone else experienced this and do you think these gloves will help?