Weider Tiger's Milk Nutrition Bar Peanut Butter And Honey- 24 Bars

by Weider

Weider Tiger's Milk Nutrition Bar, Peanut Butter and Honey 24-840 g (29.63 oz.) 1.85 lb.

The they high in protein?
Start your review of Weider Tiger's Milk Nutrition Bar Peanut Butter And Honey- 24 Bars!
Reno, NV
Not a bad way to start off with something yummy that's good for you. I found mine at Trader Joes and eat them before my spinning classes. Tastes a little health foodish but I can still get it down with no complaints. Good for kids as well.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Great protein/ meal replacement bar. They are sweet and taste more like a candy bar. They are great to throw in your purse or gym bag. The only thing is they do melt so storing them in your car is not a great idea in the summer.
Organic, Low Carb
Santa Monica, CA
I used to work at a gym and we would always sell out of these. When I was working in an office we had a vending machine and my coworkers loved these and where always sold at a good price.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
This is my all-time favorite bar, there's very few I like that actually nutritious. .. you feel like you're eating a candy bar. I have been eating these for close to 20 years now Weider Tiger's Milk Nutrition Bar Peanut Butter And Honey- 24 Bars
Corvallis, OR
I used to really enjoy these bars, but after having more than 1 or 2 a week they started to taste a little odd to me. Good protein amounts and everything, just not every tasty.
Love these. My whole family is into the gym and fitness so I've tried many protein bars and these taste like candy. They do melt easily but I usually leave mine in the fridge.
Benton Harbor , MI
We love these! The sweet carob is perfect for quenching that craving for something sweet like a candy bar, but with much better more nourishing effects on the body. These have been a favorite in our house forever, just wish they were more readily available and easier to find near us.
Oak Harbor, WA
My boyfriend is in the Navy. On his last deployment I sent these to him every other care package. I would grab some out of the box for myself.
Sugar Free, Low Carb
Maricopa, AZ
I love these. they are my go to snack during the day and they are also very affordable. my favorite flavor is the protein rich
No Special Diet
I love these they are a healthy snack staple, they taste like a candy bar sweet and nutty but are nourishing to your body!
Vegetarian