BY WEIDER HEALTH & FITNESS

65cm FITNESS BALL WEIDER 65cm BALL see more...

• Good quality, does it work ?1 Answers
  • Do you find that you need to add air very often? I'm having to ad...3 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Vane G.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Easiest tool you can add to your workout; even when you aren't exercising. Stability balls are very versatile to incorporate into any regimen. Sometimes I just sit on it while watching tv to help with posture or while doing breathing exercises. Great for crunches though!
Keona K.
Keona K.
Coal City, IL
This product is awesome! It's so versatile! When I can't make it to the gym this item comes in clutch as I can do all kinds of excersises with it!
Sumer R.
Sumer R.
jekyll island, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
These are great for at home workouts when you can't make it to the gym. They're very large. I got mine at Walmart for pretty cheap.
keli s.
keli s.
Catonsville, MD
I really prefer everybody use one of these balls you can use on and legs glutes really a good product to try
ashley y.
ashley y.
Fowlerville, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
Really good exercise product can buy it at the local stores or you can get it online shipping is decent too
Ramonita R.
Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
My husband says is good to do exercise in the gym. But if you can't go to the gym. You could do your exercise in your home too.
Selena Y.
Selena Y.
Danielson, CT
I use the ball sometimes it's big and I will told the ball in the air it's great to use it
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
TERRE HAUTE, IN
Stability balls are definitely as necessity when it comes to working out. There are so many different exercises that can be done using a stability ball. From working out abs, hamstrings, backs, etc, to stretching, stability balls can offer anyone a plethora of options in a workout. The only "caution" I could stress is to make sure that you get the right size stability ball for your height.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love my stability ball! I use it in place of a weight bench for a number of moves. It's also great for all kinds of core exercises. It's a very important part of my home gym.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Warsaw, MO
These are a great addition for home exercises, they help build core and balance in the body! Wouldn't know what to do without mine!
Wellness Guru Expert
Do you find that you need to add air very often? I'm having to add air about once every 2-3 weeks!
Ashlee F.
Ashlee F.
McPherson, KS
Wellness Guru Expert
Good quality, does it work ?