BY WEIDER HEALTH & FITNESS

55cm FITNESS BALL WEIDER 55cm BALL see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Amber B.
Ponte Vedra, FL
I love this ball. It is so versatile, I use it for so many different work outs. It is a fun way to switch things up from the boring routine. This ball stays firm and is easy to grip, which is essential for stability exercises. Definitely recommend.
Deshana S.
Columbia, SC
Great exercise equipment to use to work out abdominal area. I wluld use this every time I go to the gym and work out. It makes for a great floor workout! There are videos online that will show you moves and stretches to use with ball.
Leah S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My current brand of stability ball in my home. I don't really know what makes the difference between one brand and the next but this one has yet to get that weird coating on it from age. So I really do like it
Sabrina K.
Berkeley Spgs, WV
I use this everyday... You can incorporate it with so many different workouts it's amazing!!! Definitely a must have with fitness equipment.
Nicole S.
Sw ranches , FL
Love these balls... i have them at the gym and they are great for any work out.. abs, legs, arms, core for balance
ashley y.
Fowlerville, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Really good exercise product can buy it at the local stores or you can get it online shipping is decent too
Elizabeth C.
Greensboro, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This ball can provide a great workout. I used this in physical therapy to regain strength in my neck.
Brianna G.
Waveland, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great for extra stretch during ab workout and lasts a while. I would highly recommend this.
Esmeralda G.
Reedley, CA
I love this stability ball! You can use it for a lot of exercises with out it moving.
Rym E.
Haret Saida, Lebanon
Some may not see the difference between one of these balls to another, but the quality and the texture of the outer layer does show after several usages. This one is a great one, last long and very easy to move around the house. Loved using these at the gym and finally got one home!