BY WEIDER HEALTH & FITNESS

55cm FITNESS BALL WEIDER 55cm BALL see more...

Buy on Kmart
Amber B.
Ponte Vedra, FL
I love this ball. It is so versatile, I use it for so many different work outs. It is a fun way to switch things up from the boring routine. This ball stays firm and is easy to grip, which is essential for stability exercises. Definitely recommend.
ashley y.
Fowlerville, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
Really good exercise product can buy it at the local stores or you can get it online shipping is decent too
Elizabeth C.
Greensboro, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
This ball can provide a great workout. I used this in physical therapy to regain strength in my neck.
Esmeralda G.
Reedley, CA
I love this stability ball! You can use it for a lot of exercises with out it moving.
Leah S.
Wellness Guru Expert
My current brand of stability ball in my home. I don't really know what makes the difference between one brand and the next but this one has yet to get that weird coating on it from age. So I really do like it
Brianna G.
Waveland, MS
Wellness Guru Expert
Great for extra stretch during ab workout and lasts a while. I would highly recommend this.
Nicole S.
Sw ranches , FL
Love these balls... i have them at the gym and they are great for any work out.. abs, legs, arms, core for balance
Sabrina K.
Berkeley Spgs, WV
I use this everyday... You can incorporate it with so many different workouts it's amazing!!! Definitely a must have with fitness equipment.
Deshana S.
Columbia, SC
Great exercise equipment to use to work out abdominal area. I wluld use this every time I go to the gym and work out. It makes for a great floor workout! There are videos online that will show you moves and stretches to use with ball.
Megan R.
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
Wellness Guru Expert
I like this product to add into my core routine. Great for targeting stabilizer muscles. Very good product.