BY WEIDER HEALTH & FITNESS #34 in Fitness Equipment

Strengthen your upper body with this easy-to-use dumbbell. The knurled grip is comfortable and provides a non-slip surface so you can maximize your strength training routine. see more...

• Would y'all recommend taking off my rings before using these meta...4 Answers
  • do you guys wear gloves or not? (I heard that you can still get b...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Shannon T.
Boston, MA
I have a mini gym in my room and have a few pairs of the Hex DBs. I love them because I have tiny hands and find that I can grip the DB much better using the Hex DB. I use this whenever I need to use a DB in my workout (basically 5 times a week). I have had them for a good 5 years and have not worn out at all. I highly recommend these as they are great quality! I bought mine at Sports Authority when it was still open but I am sure you can find them anywhere. If you want them to be cheaper, I would get them off of Amazon!
Cassie L.
Russellville, KY
These were one of the first dumbbells I ever used when I started workout out in home. So naturally I am going to like them! The only con I could give is that they will get worn down and start to peel, but I really loved them so I would recommend!!!
Teah N.
Dayton, OH
This is my favorite dumbells! I had another pair that were made of cement but they broke in half. I have no problems with them. I'm even going to buy the 15 pounds one. They are affordable too.
Melissa D.
Las vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Very high quality dumbbells. I have a set of 2 10 lbs, I love the durability of the weights. It makes it easy to store, and also able to grab the product. I purchased it at Walmart, and I would definitely recommend these weights to others.
Joseph Z.
New York
Excellent set of dumbbells. Honestly if you take care of these things they will last forever, over a couple of years the paint may chip and they might get a little rust on them but there all in all there perfect for your garage gym.
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love to incorporate hand weights/dumbbells into my daily workout routines for strength training and toning. I've used hand weights made from neoprene and love them due to the nice grip. I didn't think these would be much different, but they're much more uncomfortable to use because they're not as easy to grip with sweaty hands. They get the job done, but I prefer the neoprene dumbbells.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
we actually have a 10 and a 25. Haven't used them in a while because picking my kids up comes in handy after a while and i get quite a workout with trying to keep up with them but when I just want to workout my arms these are pretty good. Have had them for years really
Kirstin C.
These 10 lb fitness dumbbells works great for my workouts, but the problem is the fact that they don't have any grip to them. When I am working out and get sweaty, then my hands slip when I am holding them. I wish there was something to help the grip.
Baylee C.
Chester, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Nothing wrong with these weights! Durable, multiple weight ranges to choose from, and gets the job done! Get your sweat on with these weights good for multiple workout uses! I have had these for years not and they aren't dingy, busted or even scraped.
Val V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
10 pounds is great to start out with for lunges you hold one in each hand while you lunge. if you want handle 10 pounds you really need to work out!! can start squatting with this as well (same concept). you pay roughly a dollar a pound when you buy weight separately however if you buy them as a full set you tend to get a better deal.
Rachel H.
College Sta, TX
Would y'all recommend taking off my rings before using these metal weights?
Cynthia G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
do you guys wear gloves or not? (I heard that you can still get bisters on your hands)