BY WEIDER HEALTH & FITNESS #32 in Fitness Equipment

Strengthen your upper body with this easy-to-use dumbbell. The knurled grip is comfortable and provides a non-slip surface so you can maximize your strength training routine. see more...

• Would y'all recommend taking off my rings before using these meta...4 Answers
  • do you guys wear gloves or not? (I heard that you can still get b...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Anthony F.
Norwood, NJ
High quality, durable product. Joe Weider is a powerhouse within the bodybuilding and fitness world and this definitely holds true with this product. I've banged this weights around, dropped them and have had no issues at all. Highly recommend!
Christa B.
Mahomet, IL
I have various different weights in this particular dumbbell and I have no complaints. They do the same work the rubber coated ones do but for less. I don't need bright, colorful weights to put in the work so these suit me just fine.
Lesly L.
Phoenix, AZ
My dad has this it's just covered in plastic!!! He works out everyday and now he's really buffed . He says it improve his posture and it increase muscle growth !! He's gotten hurt and they do help allot
Kelsi S.
I love these dumbbells. My husband had them and I decided to try them for myself. They're the perfect weight for a great upper body workout.
Ruby D.
Amazing I bough this at Walmart it's amazing.good too workout at home just wear gloves because it hurts ur hands
Shannon T.
Boston, MA
I have a mini gym in my room and have a few pairs of the Hex DBs. I love them because I have tiny hands and find that I can grip the DB much better using the Hex DB. I use this whenever I need to use a DB in my workout (basically 5 times a week). I have had them for a good 5 years and have not worn out at all. I highly recommend these as they are great quality! I bought mine at Sports Authority when it was still open but I am sure you can find them anywhere. If you want them to be cheaper, I would get them off of Amazon!
Kirstin C.
These 10 lb fitness dumbbells works great for my workouts, but the problem is the fact that they don't have any grip to them. When I am working out and get sweaty, then my hands slip when I am holding them. I wish there was something to help the grip.
Melissa D.
Las Vegas, NV
Very high quality dumbbells. I have a set of 2 10 lbs, I love the durability of the weights. It makes it easy to store, and also able to grab the product. I purchased it at Walmart, and I would definitely recommend these weights to others.
Brittany S.
Aberdeen, SD
This dumbbell was OK but not fantastic the one thing that I didn't really like about it was the fact that it was metal and that it was slippery whenever my hands began to sweat and would slip out of my hands sometimes
Kristin H.
Rexburg
So this a basic Dumbell. I bought 15 lbs over the summer so I could lift a little. I used them almost everyday until I got a gym again. But these are great and I like the flatness of the ends too
Rachel H.
College Sta, TX
Would y'all recommend taking off my rings before using these metal weights?
Cynthia G.
Wellness Guru Expert
do you guys wear gloves or not? (I heard that you can still get bisters on your hands)