BY WEIDER HEALTH & FITNESS #25 in Fitness Equipment

Strengthen your upper body with this easy-to-use dumbbell. The knurled grip is comfortable and provides a non-slip surface so you can maximize your strength training routine. see more...

• How good are these? Would you recommend?1 Answers
  • Would y'all recommend taking off my rings before using th...4 Answers
  • do you guys wear gloves or not? (I heard that you can sti...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Krisi H.
Honey Grove, TX
Though I do like these weights, because they do the job. I recommend wearing gloves. I don;t mind the blisters, though the smell of the metal distracts me on my hands. I know it sounds silly. They are easy to use and I do recommend them because they are more affordable than the rubber ended weights.
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Nothing you can really say badly about these unless you drop them on your toes lol. I like that they’re built to last and you never have to buy them again if you’re good about taking care of your equipment. The brand is trusted and you can know you’re working out with the same equipment as some of the pros!
Shannon T.
North Salem, NH
I have a mini gym in my room and have a few pairs of the Hex DBs. I love them because I have tiny hands and find that I can grip the DB much better using the Hex DB. I use this whenever I need to use a DB in my workout (basically 5 times a week). I have had them for a good 5 years and have not worn out at all. I highly recommend these as they are great quality! I bought mine at Sports Authority when it was still open but I am sure you can find them anywhere. If you want them to be cheaper, I would get them off of Amazon!
Susan S.
Bristol
Love working out in a gym, but also love having my dumbbells in my living room to workout with... So good to have them write on hand to work out anytime you want build up your muscles and work on your muscle town great product absolutely love them
Megan M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are great little weights to have a home! They have a nice grip and are standard and simple to use. The only downside is that they aren’t cute at all and don’t come in different colors but they’re altogether nice affordable weights.
Cassie L.
Russellville, KY
These were one of the first dumbbells I ever used when I started workout out in home. So naturally I am going to like them! The only con I could give is that they will get worn down and start to peel, but I really loved them so I would recommend!!!
Melissa D.
Las Vegas , NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Very high quality dumbbells. I have a set of 2 10 lbs, I love the durability of the weights. It makes it easy to store, and also able to grab the product. I purchased it at Walmart, and I would definitely recommend these weights to others.
Stephanie W.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These dumbbells are so well made for working out the shoulders, arms, chest, and back. I use these regularly in my workout and have noticed huge results! The downside is that it does have a strong metallic smell
Teah N.
Dayton, OH
This is my favorite dumbells! I had another pair that were made of cement but they broke in half. I have no problems with them. I'm even going to buy the 15 pounds one. They are affordable too.
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love to incorporate hand weights/dumbbells into my daily workout routines for strength training and toning. I've used hand weights made from neoprene and love them due to the nice grip. I didn't think these would be much different, but they're much more uncomfortable to use because they're not as easy to grip with sweaty hands. They get the job done, but I prefer the neoprene dumbbells.
Rachel H.
College Sta, TX
Would y'all recommend taking off my rings before using these metal weights?
Cynthia G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
do you guys wear gloves or not? (I heard that you can still get bisters on your hands)
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How good are these? Would you recommend?