BY WEIDER HEALTH AND FITNESS #53 in Yoga Mats & Equipment

3mm BASIC YOGA MAT LOTUS see more...

• Has anyone got one of these and if so do you like it 1 Answers
Samantha V.
Nampa, ID
This is a great yoga mat if you’re just getting started with yoga and don’t want to invest in a high quality mat. I first started using this mat and about a month in (of using it several times a week) it started to fall a part on me. The little bumps on the mat (all mats have them) started to rip off and I ended up having to sweep up the floor around me after every session. But like I said, it’s good for beginners until their ready for a better mat.
Bailey F.
Fargo, ND
I bought this at my Walmart and there is definetly some good and some bad. First it comes in multiple different colors and styles and it is super affordable, which is really great, but I think I should have gotten one thicker than the 3mm maybe the 5mm cause when I have to do poses that involve me laying on my back I can still feel the ground on my spine and it gets a little uncomfortable
Nadine S.
Santa Maria, CA
I just recently purchased this yoga mat at my local Walmart and I love it ! Very affordable and has a great selection of colors to choose from . I use it for stretching and some basic workouts and I can say that I am loving it this far !
Lisa K.
Hugo, MN
The lotus mat I have has a textured pattern on it. I found the mat was very slippery to start off but it's gotten better over time. If you rest any part of your body on it (forehead...ahem) you will probably end up with the pattern on your face. I don't mind this mat and for the price I paid, it meets my expectations.
Stephanie B.
Wichita, KS
I really like this mat. It's good for just starting out with yoga for cheap so you are not spending a lot of money for something you might not stick with!! If I keep with it I might eventually want a better one though.
Amanda M.
Lebanon, OR
I don't know if it's anything special but it definitely gets the work done. I usually do yoga on a carpeted surface and it does a good job of preventing slipping. It's not very thick, so it doesn't pad my joints very much, but that isn't a big deal for me, since I can double it over. The price is also great.
Nikole E.
Farr West, UT
Not bad for a cheap mat. I bought this for around $10 to get started with yoga. I find myself slipping every so often, especially if I am in a hot room and my palms start to sweat.
Amanda C.
Louisville, KY
Would love to have one of these I need one for the #newyearnewyou and I have heard nothing but good things about these
courtney m.
Dover , Kent
My mother bought me this mat when i first started yoga. I never liked it much, it's so thin you can still feel the ground on your knees and when you're laying on your back. It also slides around a bit which is annoying. But it's very affordable and it comes in many styles. But i personally wouldn't recommend this.
Adriana Z.
valle de la pascua
I 100% Recommend, is very goog. Very confort for triner, i like all, is pretty and colors cute
Amanda C.
Louisville, KY
Has anyone got one of these and if so do you like it