BY WEIDER

Dietary Supplement. Now With Green Tea. Natural Diet Support. Plus Chromium Picolinate Weider Global Nutrition s Dynamic Fat Burners® provide a combination of concentrated herbal extracts plus chromium picolinate in one natural formula.  The Dynamic Fat Burners® Weight Management Plan includes a sensible eating plan with weekly menu and exercise guidelines to be used with the Dynamic Fat Burners formula. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

• Has anyone had any luck with this product 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jane S.
Jane S.
Spring Hill, FL
I followed the recommended instructions with this product for one month and never saw any significant results. I haven't found a pill or tablet yet that works better than Herbalife. I was really disappointed with their claims of weight-loss.
Karen V.
Karen V.
bronx, NY
It doesn't work for me.
Teresa B.
Teresa B.
salem, VA
Was helpful in appetite decreasing for me and did no decrease my energy. I was able to eat yet lost weight the month I used this product I lost 12 pounds but did not do any extra exercise nor did I change my diet.
christine b.
christine b.
Wolf Lake, IL
I try it suck so bad. Not work........................................................
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
Has anyone had any luck with this product