BY WEIDER #83 in Yoga Mats & Equipment

18 INCH WEIDER FOAM ROLLERDECREASE MUSCLE TIGHTNESSRELIEVE JOINT STRESSREDUCE RISK OF INJURY AND PAINIMPROVE JOINT RANGE OF MOTIONCORRECT MUSCLE IMBALANCESMASSAGE ALL MUSCLE GROUPSIMPROVE NEUROMUSCULAR EFFICIENCY see more...

Buy on Kmart
Lyndsey  S.
Collinsville, IL
Miracle worker for tired, stiff muscles. Painful in the moment when it is needed most but immediate results. Amazing. Would definitely recommend. Can be used after work outs or long days at work. Great for stretching and flexibility.
Shea B.
Irvine, CA
Great for people who are just starting to foam roll. It really helps with muscle recovery after long runs or hard workouts. It is also great for helping to loosen the it band area. Sometimes I will even incorporate the foam roller into some yoga poses. Great started foam roller!
Sarah H.
Howell, MI
Foam rollers are a must for people who are constantly physically active. Although, foam rolling may cause discomfort at the time, it really helps loosen your muscles after a hard workout and in the end you'll be happy you incorporated the roller into your routine.
Kamilia A.
Baltimore, MD
Wellness Guru Expert
I absolutely love these after my workouts! It massages my muscles and relieves the pain for sure! I definitely recommend if you like to work out!
Lizzy T.
Herron, MI
Best foam roller I have ever used, it is sturdy and greatly helps relieve tight muscles! I use this after almost every workout
Amy T.
Dallas, TX
The roller is great for stretching out my back and improving my posture. I probably use this at least once a week.
Amy B.
berkeley, CA
I am such a sucker for a good foam roller. I foam roll daily, and this one is a good weight for beginners, or if you aren't heavily exercising.
tina A.
Maynardville, TN
Loved this yoga mat nice and thick FANTASTIC for my back I have back and tailbone problems or hurts badly to do situps. Anything that puts pressure on my talebone and this was a godsend It allowed me to do sit ups and such relatively pain free!