WEI Multitask Multi-Mask Collection, 3 Pods

by WEI

In perfect pods for travel or trial, this treatment collection features best-selling WEI masks for detoxifying, brightening, and anti-aging benefits for youthful, healthy skin. Pods Include: Bee Venom Anti-Wrinkle Cream Mask helps revitalize, hydrate, and plump the skin Brown Sugar Ready Glow Exfoliating Mask hydrates and exfoliates the skin for a flawless, radiant complexion A cult favorite, Golden Root Purifying Mud Mask deeply cleanses skin, purges toxins and impurities, and minimizes the appearance of pores and blemishes Maskbrush included. Intended for all skin types. Ingredients: Golden Root Purifying Mud Mask: Aqua\Water, Kaolin, Butylene Glycol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Stearic Acid, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ganoderma Lucidum Ex

Where can I found this kit at???
Start your review of WEI Multitask Multi-Mask Collection, 3 Pods!
WEI Multitask Multi-Mask Collection, 3 Pods uploaded by Maico N.
@weibeauty ✨Wei Multitask Multi-Mask Collection (this collection comes with 3 different pods Golden Root, Brown Sugar, and Bee Venom): . 🌾Golden Root is a purifying mud mask. It deeply cleanses and detoxifies the skin. - Texture is very smooth and creamy - Refreshing on skin when first applied - Pores felt really clean and I can’t 100% tell but it may look smaller? - Washes off very easily - Left my skin feeling soft and smooth . 🍪Brown Sugar helps exfoliate and brighten the skin. - There is definitely sugar in this mask so I like to gently massage this on my skin carefully not rubbing it too hard/harsh - The sugar slowly melts making it such a nice exfoliant - After rinsing my skin felt smooth and soft - The tiny pods is perfect for traveling and one pod has the perfect amount - The brush that comes with this collection is also SUPER nice and great quality . 🐝Bee Venom is a anti wrinkle cream mask that helps hydrate and revitalize the skin. - I was looking at the ingredients and yessssss this does contain bee venom. - I actually haven’t tried this mask yet b/c I’m going to be honest the sound of it kind of scares me lol but when I do have the courage to give it a try I’ll definitely write a review on it
The golden root purifying mask is my absolute favorite! I love the brush. The smell is nice and not too powerful. It left my skin feeling great!
Cincinnati, OH
Recieved this in a FabFitFun box and holy crap i have never been more satisfied! The mud mask leaves such a luminous affect to the skin and the exfoliating mask gets rid of scars and dry patches. I will be repurchasing!
Alexandria, VA
Overall I've been happy with this kit. I did find the sugar scrub was a little too abrasive for my rosacea but I liked the overall clean feeling they left on my face. I would like to try other masks from this line.
Irvine, CA
Love this product! You get to try 3 different masks, which is awesome! More bang for your buck!
Hampton, ON
Great little mask collection. I would only open half per little container because it goes a long way so you probably won’t use it all in one session! It’s a great variety of masks though and it comes with a little brush to apply!
Buckley, MI
I like that it comes with a brush to apply. The brown sugar one was a little rough so I had to apply with my hands. It smelled really yummy and made my skin super soft.