BY WEI

This rich nourishing mask contains not only the highest quality of Bee Venom originated from Manuka New Zealand, but also a complete herbal remedy that is tried and true, consisting of eight traditional Chinese herbs.A complex mixture of five enzymes and eight peptides, Bee Venom helps with collagen reproduction to improve elasticity of the skin, therefore having earned the nickname a Natural Botox"Led by hydrating Lily, nourishing Chinese Angelica, and anti-wrinkle Reishi Mushroom, this eight-herb complex works side by side with Bee Venom to fight the signs of aging and diminish the appearance of lines and wrinkles Skin will appear hydrated, smooth, and firm with a glowing and radiant look. Wrinkles will appear diminished. For best results, use it once or twice a week as sleeping mask. see more...

• Does this tingle or burn dry/ sensitive skin? Also, how does it eff...1 Answers
  • Does it have any tightening or tingling effects?1 Answers
  • What type of bee is used in this? Is it the honey bee or another t...1 Answers
Madison C.
Madison C.
Not just for wrinkles, it fills pores too. I use this mask once a month and it always leaves my face feeling refreshed and smooth. I have very sensitive skin but this mask doesn't irritate it. I highly recommend this to anyone age 20 & up!
Harlow B.
Harlow B.
Mount Dora, FL
These are the best masks I have ever used. You can get 2 masked out of one pod and they make your skin super soft and fine lines bye bye! These are a must in good skincare
Brina J.
Brina J.
Galena, MO
I am absolutely in love with this! It smells good, feels good, and makes my skin feel even better. I don't think I've ever loved a mask more than this one! It's a little pricey, but honestly I think it's worth it.
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Tinley Park, IL
I love trying new masks, and I got this to try because I've heard a lot about bee venom. Of all the masks and bee venom items I've tried, this is the only one that actually feels like it's working. Slightly stinging but doesn't bother me since it lets me know it's working. I'll definitely be getting more of these!
Reighven ..
Reighven ..
Harlingen, TX
Have heard so much about bee venom, I need to try this! I will be purchasing and coming back for further feedback!
Marta C.
Marta C.
Unlike some other facial masks I have used, I actually see a difference in how my skin looks and feels - and I love it!
The bee venom was intriguing, and whatever it does to my skin, its fantastic!
Ashlaae M.
Ashlaae M.
New Zealand, NZ
This is hands down the most AMAZING product out! I swear. Honestly worth every cent. I love how it makes my skin feel so smooth and soft. I'm going crazy over this
Lucie R.
Lucie R.
Toronto, Ontario
Nope this is bad smells gross and does nothing do not recommend at all !!!!
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
Does this tingle or burn dry/ sensitive skin? Also, how does it effect acne? I've been looking for wrinkle creams or masks but it's hard with sensitive skin.
Han r.
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
Does it have any tightening or tingling effects?
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What type of bee is used in this? Is it the honey bee or another type of bee?