BeautyFaceFacial SkincareWEI
Golden Root Purifying Mud Mask, 8 ea

WEI Golden Root Purifying Mud Mask, 8 ea

by WEI

Reserved for royalty as the most potent herb to restore youth, Golden Root keeps skin looking young, smooth and beautiful. This velvety smooth mud mask deeply cleanses skin, purges toxins and impurities, and minimizes the appearance of pores and blemishes for an even, flawless complexion. Benefits: Golden Root counteracts the oxidative causes of cell damage Pure China Clay absorbs toxins and removes dirt and dead skin cells Jujube fruit extract has anti-inflammatory properties Maskbrush included. Intended for all skin types, including acne prone and sensitive skin. Golden Root Purifying Mud Mask

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of WEI Golden Root Purifying Mud Mask, 8 ea!
Melissa B.
WEI Golden Root Purifying Mud Mask, 8 ea uploaded by Melissa B.
Received this in one my Fab Fit Fun boxes. I tried it for the 1st time today and let me tell you I love it. It comes with a little bush that makes you feel like your just at the spa. There is a slight tingle when you put it on but I feel it's the mask working. I really like this product will definitely look into buying it again. I love the fact that comes in a little pods because it's easily transportable if you want to use it while you are travelling or just for storage. The brush is so sought in it feels so good going on. It's very smooth. Make my skin look radiant. I would definitely recommend this
Summer M.
Ponchatoula, LA
WEI Golden Root Purifying Mud Mask, 8 ea uploaded by Summer M.
Love this mask. I love the squeaky clean, fresh feel on my skin after I use it. I love the individual pods so that I don't have to waste so much product.
Isabella D.
Warren, OH
WEI Golden Root Purifying Mud Mask, 8 ea uploaded by Isabella D.
i love this mask! it is so gentle and cooling when you apply it and it goes on so smooth. It hydrates my face so much after i’m done and it even comes with the softest brush to apply the mask with. I got it in my FabFitFun box and I will be purchasing it again!
Gia S.
philadelphia
WEI Golden Root Purifying Mud Mask, 8 ea uploaded by Gia S.
Makes my skin super soft, goes on smoothly, easy to wash off, my face feels really purified after. I got this in my fabfitfun box.
D G.
Farmington, AR
This product is a little messy but well worth it! If you have sensitive skin, you’ll feel a little tingling while product dries (in use) and may have irritation immediately after removal, but it’s short lived. Face always feels super clean and glowing within 24 hours after use.
Emmalee M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I love this mask so much. I received it in my FabFitFun box in a two-pack with the sugar scrub mask and they work GREAT together. Start with the sugar scrub mask first. It exfoliates wonderfully. After using the two back to back, I ACTUALLY see and feel a visible difference. My skin is so smooth and vibrant looking. I also love the soft application brush.
Sarah G.
I received this purifying mud mask from my Fab Fit Fun box. It does not have a strong scent. I like the brush it comes with to put the mask on. My face felt so much better after using this purifying mask.
Estelle K.
This was my first time trying out a mud mask but I loved it! It felt incredible on my face and was very calming and soothing. My skin was glowing after I washed it off and felt amazing for days afterward. I would definitely buy this again and it's quite worth the price since you can get two or three uses out of one container.
Alexis R.
I have cystic acne and hormonal breakouts and seriously this stuff is amazing! I have used this several times and need to get more. Can’t live without it’s perfect. Packaging is cute perfect size for two uses actually I seal it off again and reuse the next time which really makes it more cost effective than it seems!
Joann H.
Brooklyn, NY
WEI Golden Root Purifying Mud Mask, 8 ea uploaded by Joann H.
My skin feels great after using the mud mask. It’s pretty gentle on my skin. But the mask does take a bit of work to wash off. I had to use a face towel to remove the mask because it took a while to remove it with just warm water alone.WEI Golden Root Purifying Mud Mask, 8 ea

Looking for your answer?