WEI Golden Root Purifying Mud Mask uploaded by Emily S.WEI Golden Root Purifying Mud Mask uploaded by Lauren F.WEI Golden Root Purifying Mud Mask uploaded by Sally T.

BY WEI

Revitalizing lifeless skin with this velvety  ultra-soft mud mask that not only deeply cleans and removes toxins and impurities, but also minimizes the appearance of pores and refines skin’s appearance and texture. Golden Root counteracts the causes of cell damage. Pure China Clay absorbs toxins, dirt and removes dead cells. Intended for all skin types. Golden Root Purifying Mud Mask. see more...

• I've been trying different facial masks and I'm thinking on tryin...1 Answers
Lakeshow A.
San diego, Ca
Holy cow this product irritated my skin so badly! I kept the product on for less than a minute before I felt a burning and itching sensation. I washed the product off and my face stayed red for over an hour. All is not lost, however, because I do like the applicator brush that came in the set. I will definitely repurpose the brush but nooooooo thank you to the mud mask. Lesson learned: take heed to those warnings about testing new products on a patch of skin before fully applying.
Amy S.
Apple Valley, MN
I love this product! It removes so many impurities on your face to where this has become my favorite product! It completely exceeded my expectations and it was so affective that I had a pimple that I didn't even know was "brewing". By the next day, the pimple was healing up and my face was visibly clearer. I highly recommend this!
Archel A.
San Pedro, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
this mask is a brown mud color, it applies very smooth and silky. i left it on for 12 minutes to let is soak up and impurities. It washed off easily with warm water and a wash cloth. it made my skin super smooth and it was glowing. love this mask! i recommend doing this weekly
emmily dayanna r.
Minden Nevada, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert

This mud mask is actually a purifying skin treatment if your skin is dry and lifeless this mask does your skin look radiant and feel super soft because he can remove all impurities, I like to apply cold , the feeling is super nice and then I remove with rosewater
Tina K.
Plainfield, IL
This is one of my favorite facial masks. I love that it comes with an application brush to avoid the mess that can come from mud masks. It goes on so smooth and soft and leaves your skin feeling and looking refreshed.
Shante A.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in a 3B subscription box. I looove face masks! I have "normal" skin and no issues aside from puffiness under my eyes and redness around my cheeks. This mask was alright. It has a strong floral scent, which is something I really don't care for- think grandma scent. The little pod does not have instructions, but thankfully the beauty box included instructions for all products in the bag - this is to be left on for 10- 15 min. Upon initial application I felt a slight stinging nothing major, but it was uncomfortable. The pod says "1 time application", but it looks like it could be used closer to 4x maybe even more. I used my fingers to apply because the pod is so tiny my mask brush (bonvivants) would not fit in it - don't worry I used clean fingers!! After I washed this off I did not notice any noticeable benefits, but my skin was itchy. I'll use up the pod, but I won't be repurchasing. I prefer the Peter Thomas Roth Irish Mud Mask.
Lauren F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a sample of this mud mask from sephora and I love it so much. It didn't irritate my skin at all. This for all skin types it, deeply cleanses skin and purges toxins and impurities and minimizes the appearance of pores and blemishes for even, flawless complexion. It is perfect for acne prone and sensitive skin. It doesn't irritate my skin at all. I I'm definitely going to get the full-size once I finish the sample. I would definitely recommend this if you are looking for a great mask.
Crystal B.
North East, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask is worth the money! The texture is velvety smooth and applies easily. I have dry skin and it works well for me without drying my skin. You do get a tingling/burning sensation for the first 2 minutes, but in my opinion, any purifying mask that works gives you that feeling. I have found my new favorite. I get about 4 uses out of each "single use" pod.
Kiersten T.
This is honestly my favorite mask of all time. It glides on smooth and dries in under 10 minutes. The scent is do awesome I would wear it as a perfume! My pores were noticeably smaller and my face was all-around smoother!
Sally T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My friend gave me a sample of this from buying something at the store. Not even a minute of putting it on my skin it burned! I have sensitive skin by the way. My skin is so irritated that I wouldn't even recommend this to my worse enemy.
Tamera R.
Plaquemine, LA
I've been trying different facial masks and I'm thinking on trying this one . How does it react to your skin?