WEI Golden Root Purifying Mud Mask uploaded by Sally T.WEI Golden Root Purifying Mud Mask uploaded by Lauren F.WEI Golden Root Purifying Mud Mask uploaded by Emily S.

BY WEI

Revitalizing lifeless skin with this velvety  ultra-soft mud mask that not only deeply cleans and removes toxins and impurities, but also minimizes the appearance of pores and refines skin’s appearance and texture. Golden Root counteracts the causes of cell damage. Pure China Clay absorbs toxins, dirt and removes dead cells. Intended for all skin types. Golden Root Purifying Mud Mask. see more...

• I've been trying different facial masks and I'm thinking ...1 Answers
WEI Golden Root Purifying Mud Mask
  • "I got a sample of this mud mask from sephora and I love it so much. It didn't irritate my skin at all. This for all skin types it, deeply cleanses skin and purges toxins and impurities and minimizes the appearance of pores and blemishes for even, flawless complexion. It is perfect for acne prone and sensitive skin. It doesn't irritate my skin at all. I I'm definitely going to get the full-size once I finish the sample. I would definitely recommend this if you are looking for a great mask." in 3 reviews
Shante A.
Los Angeles, CA
I received this in a 3B subscription box. I looove face masks! I have "normal" skin and no issues aside from puffiness under my eyes and redness around my cheeks. This mask was alright. It has a strong floral scent, which is something I really don't care for- think grandma scent. The little pod does not have instructions, but thankfully the beauty box included instructions for all products in the bag - this is to be left on for 10- 15 min. Upon initial application I felt a slight stinging nothing major, but it was uncomfortable. The pod says "1 time application", but it looks like it could be used closer to 4x maybe even more. I used my fingers to apply because the pod is so tiny my mask brush (bonvivants) would not fit in it - don't worry I used clean fingers!! After I washed this off I did not notice any noticeable benefits, but my skin was itchy. I'll use up the pod, but I won't be repurchasing. I prefer the Peter Thomas Roth Irish Mud Mask.
Halley L.
Received a sample of this from Sephora--the quality is amazing! It was super effective at clearing up acne and drawing out excess oils from my skin. I think it is pretty harsh though; i could feel it tingling and almost stinging at first. But it's very good, especially for oily skin.
Crystal B.
Perryville, MD
This mask is worth the money! The texture is velvety smooth and applies easily. I have dry skin and it works well for me without drying my skin. You do get a tingling/burning sensation for the first 2 minutes, but in my opinion, any purifying mask that works gives you that feeling. I have found my new favorite. I get about 4 uses out of each "single use" pod.
Kiersten T.
This is honestly my favorite mask of all time. It glides on smooth and dries in under 10 minutes. The scent is do awesome I would wear it as a perfume! My pores were noticeably smaller and my face was all-around smoother!
Sally T.
My friend gave me a sample of this from buying something at the store. Not even a minute of putting it on my skin it burned! I have sensitive skin by the way. My skin is so irritated that I wouldn't even recommend this to my worse enemy.
Hannah A.
Peachland, NC
I wasn't expecting much, but I was blown away! My pores were so clean and noticeably smaller. And it didn't strip any moisture from my skin. It did burn a little initially, but that feeling didn't last.
Lauren F.
Kristi L.
Merced , CA
This is such a wonderful mask for leaving your skin soft and glowy. It smells nice and applies evenly as the mud is very soft. The pods actually contain so much product that you don't need to use it all on one application and so you end up with more which is nice. I didn't like the foil packaging through and since you end up with extra product it's difficult to store since you can't re-secure the pod. This stuff would be great in a tube or jar.
Lakeshow A.
San diego, Ca
Holy cow this product irritated my skin so badly! I kept the product on for less than a minute before I felt a burning and itching sensation. I washed the product off and my face stayed red for over an hour. All is not lost, however, because I do like the applicator brush that came in the set. I will definitely repurpose the brush but nooooooo thank you to the mud mask. Lesson learned: take heed to those warnings about testing new products on a patch of skin before fully applying.
Amy S.
Apple Valley, MN
I love this product! It removes so many impurities on your face to where this has become my favorite product! It completely exceeded my expectations and it was so affective that I had a pimple that I didn't even know was "brewing". By the next day, the pimple was healing up and my face was visibly clearer. I highly recommend this!
Tamera R.
Plaquemine, LA
I've been trying different facial masks and I'm thinking on trying this one . How does it react to your skin?