BY WEI EAST

Discover the best of WEI mask pods with this collection to detoxify, brightening, and wrinkle diminishing treatment. Collection Includes: Golden Root Purifying mud mask Kakadu Plum Brightening Sugar Mask Manuka Bee Venom Anti Wrinkle Mask customized brush applicator For all skin types. Ingredients: Golden Root Purifying Mud Mask: Aqua\Water, Kaolin, Butylene Glycol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Stearic Acid, PEG-100 Steara see more...

Review (1)
Jessica S.
Roseville , MI
I've only used the mud and sugar face masks so far but it's amazing how great my skin looks and feels already! I'm a little iffy about the bee venom but I'll give it a go. The little tubs look tiny but I've already gotten two uses out of the mud and it looks like I'll still get 2 or so more, so, totally worth the price!