BeautyFaceFacial SkincareWei East
China Herbal Age Delay Hand & Body Perfection

Wei East China Herbal Age Delay Hand & Body Perfection

by Wei East

This uniquely rich yet light, high-performance hand and body cream is one of the classics at Wei East. It uses a powerful Ming Dynasty herbal formula to visibly improve skin s healthy, delicate texture. Wild Turmeric, Licorice, Ginger and a host of other herbs provide moisture for smooth skin all over. Never oily or greasy, unlike cream-based lotions, this cream s herbal benefits linger even after washing hands. A triple treat for hands, cuticles and body. Delay age with Wei East China Herbal blend. For all skin types. China Herbal Age Delay Hand & Body Perfection.

Will this help extremely cracked and dry hands?
Start your review of Wei East China Herbal Age Delay Hand & Body Perfection!
Barbara C.
Toms River, NJ
I have been using this cream for over 5 years. I have it on auto-delivery. Very affordable. I have very thin skin and works wonders on healing bruises . Very effective on dry skin especially elbows. Has very little scent so you can apply and then put on your favorite mist or perfume .
HarriAnn T.
Tampa, FL
As a nurse I use hand sanitizer every day (it feels like every few minutes) in addition to constantly washing my hands and the skin on my hands is constantly drying out and even cracking in the cold. This is an amazing remedy for that. Such a great purchase!
Veronica B.
Sanford, FL
Perfect for winter when the cold air dries everything out. It has a mild smell and it's just really nice.
Joyce N.
Bought this for my mother a while back and she asked me for another bottle. She has been bad about keeping her hands moisturized and protected from aging. After using this she is hooked with the good habit. It really softened her hands and she likes how it has a mild scent. Really good stuff.